AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
How to summon different monsters ?
First you need to do the quest, for the centaur you need to stolen the toten, for the ghoul you need do the lust magic, after done those quests, you need to click on the icon of the monster in your UI (the same place where is the globe of life/mana) and just summon them, some times the icons disappear, but just click there and the will reappear.

Reactions: darlic

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
In which upcoming update we can expect more sex scenes between the MC and his (step Mother) Queen Agusta. Game developer please reply. thanks a lot in advance.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
In which upcoming update we can expect more sex scenes between the MC and his (step Mother) Queen Agusta. Game developer please reply. thanks a lot in advance.
Faerie Marin quest line will lead to more content with the queen. She will create a potion, which will help you seduce her. But it will not be in a next update and there is no set timeline when it will be done. But it will be soon.

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Edwarf and Abhay

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Moin moin,
I would like to make a german translation for the game. :sneaky:
Which files do I have to open / change to translate the game to german ?
And with which program can I open them ?
I want to translate everything, including the options, avatars of the people, help in the menu...

Greetings from Germany

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Moin moin,
I would like to make a german translation for the game. :sneaky:
Which files do I have to open / change to translate the game to german ?
And with which program can I open them ?
I want to translate everything, including the options, avatars of the people, help in the menu...

Greetings from Germany
Thanks for the offer. I'm currently working on a translation tool that will be available for download and will be used to translate the game into different languages. It is near completion so my estimate is, it will be ready in January or February. It will be very comfortable to use and people will be able to reserve which part of the game they want to translate, so no two people will be translating the same text. I will put a memo out when the tool is ready.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Thanks for the offer. I'm currently working on a translation tool that will be available for download and will be used to translate the game into different languages. It is near completion so my estimate is, it will be ready in January or February. It will be very comfortable to use and people will be able to reserve which part of the game they want to translate, so no two people will be translating the same text. I will put a memo out when the tool is ready.
Ah Super that with the translation tool.
Looking forward to the tool :)

tangdu35

Dec 8, 2018
just download 1.9 and i still cant play because of that index error again.
why am i the only one cant play because of that error

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes