antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 333555

Overview:
You play a role of a young prince who was ousted by his mother and is now in exile. It is up to you to seduce your allies, corrupt your enemies and regain control of your throne. You will take a role as a champion of the Goddess of Lust to take control of the kingdom.
Game has an RPG and management elements - you gain skills while you must also develop your castle as a base of operations. Game includes a real time combat system where you must summon minions to tank your foes while you cast spells to either kill, or enslave them.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-27
Release Date: 2022-01-26
Developer: Mike Velesk - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Same Dev of:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Other:
Cracked Premium*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 190915 View attachment 190916 View attachment 190917 View attachment 190918 View attachment 190925 View attachment 190926
I've played hundreds of games, but I've never seen a game crash as many times as this one.
I think the Dev makes the game and doesn't test it, he just puts it on the site to download and that's it.
all updates have problems, all updates.
in this update in 30 minutes of game i crashed 8 times
I quit
I will uninstall the game and forget about this Dev

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
using the cracked version ive ran into a lot of crashes most forced game close (thank goodness for saves)
this is one of my many crashes ive encountered and i can click continue and seems ok but gonna post it anyways

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I've played hundreds of games, but I've never seen a game crash as many times as this one.
I think the Dev makes the game and doesn't test it, he just puts it on the site to download and that's it.
all updates have problems, all updates.
in this update in 30 minutes of game i crashed 8 times
I quit
I will uninstall the game and forget about this Dev
i feel your pain brother but aside from the crashes (as madning as they are)game is pretty decent and lots of work went into it
same here ive never encountered a game with this many crashes in it too BUT im stuburn LOL i wanna get all the progression in
hope oneday the dev comes back to this game and fixes it and continues it cuz it is a pretty decent game (a side from the crashes as ive mentioned)take care brother happy gaming !!!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well ok i officially throw in the towel with this game sure was fun while it lasted the crash i posted earlier was from bad teacher quest...i could click continue no problem (as annoying as it was)i finally completed the quest and at the end said i could stay and have fun or move on ..naturally i wanted to move on as ive had other quests i wanted to complete BUT soon as i clicked the next place to go the crash screen popped and couldnt move any further so deleted game
hope one day the dev comes back and works on this game because it is a pretty decent game (despite the errors and crashes, etc)

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
There also seems to be a bug where the game just hangs when I try to mindbreak the priestesses on the first raid. I can move the camera, I can open the menu, but I can't move or do anything else--I even tank it solo without minions so they can't get in the way, and I still have to either cheat to teleport back to the castle (which doesn't bring her with me) or kill the program.

Also, I can't seem to figure out what I'm supposed to do to get Hesy out of her cell.
First mindbreak event auto sets game speed to "pause" when going thru tutorial explanation, that's why you can't move. All you have to do is increase the speed in the lower left corner of the screen. In regard to Hesy, she gets taken along automatically once you defeat the head priestess you came after.

Reactions: nedryd
Sep 22, 2017
For everybody that wonders why this game is so unbelievably buggy and how things never get fixed (or if they do, they introduce new problems), the developer posted this a few months back in this thread:
Frankly, the main problem here is time. If this would be my full time job or if I would have a professional tester, I have no doubt that it would be fixed. But I spend around 2 hours daily on this project in my free time and there is just too many other things that need work. Let's say this would need 8-16 hours to fix. In a software company, they would assign 2 programmers on this and they would have it done in a day. But for me, it is basically 2 weeks of work (8-10 hours of work a week). And as a month have 4 weeks, I just cannot spend half a month on this and not provide content for my supporters that month. So I spend 2 hours to code the most likely fix and have no time to test if it really worked or if it not caused different bug. Hopefully, if there will be more support on Patreon, I will be able to spend more time on this or even hire some help.
Whether or not you find that to be an acceptable excuse is up to you, but yes, unless something changed since November there doesn't seem to be proper testing for bugfixing. I see this less as a problem with the developer and more of a problem with Patreon culture as a whole, myself.

EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
Yes, the crashes are annoying, but I think its one of the best adult games. Its a good mix of gameplay, sex scenes and not to many dialogues.

Reactions: darlic

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
game crashes 100% going to the orc camp. Workaround or am I just sol?

edit: nvm it crashes every time I try to go anywhere lol.

edit2: it also crashes every time I try to do pretty much anything. Guess that save is broken.

edit3: reverted to an older save and it works now. I like this game a lot but damn, it needs some QA love. I saw the post above about how the creator says they are too busy creating content for their supporters, but thats such bullshit lol. The supporters are okay with constant crashing as long as they get new content? Something tells me they wouldnt mind...

Last edited:

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
I cracked the game and now dialogue UI shows up in the middle of the screen without any background and cant be interacted with.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
how to get lube?
You must unlock Marin first (the fairy, check the on how to do that)

Once you get her, ask her for sex, complete the mini quest, buy some herbs from the shop outside the castle (use the castle's main entrance to get there) and ask her to make it (once a day)

lovio

Jul 2, 2017
You must unlock Marin first (the fairy, check the on how to do that)

Once you get her, ask her for sex, complete the mini quest, buy some herbs from the shop outside the castle (use the castle's main entrance to get there) and ask her to make it (once a day)
thank you bro

Dutchkiller

Aug 10, 2019
So, maybe i'm very stupid for not knowing how but I cannot click any of the options when I interact with npcs. Is there a mechanic i'm missing or did I instal the game wrong? It's very annoying and sometimes it freezes the game up and I can't leave anymore. Again, I may be stupid but some help would be appreciated nonetheless.

(This is in both life of holly, the jake scenario and warlock of lust. Especially warlock of lust freezes up a lot)
(I am using the cracked version)

Dutchkiller

Aug 10, 2019
So I managed to get it to work on the normal version but now whenever I want to enter the elven palace I get this error (it's in part in dutch, sorry for that). I also think this is a similar error that I get every now and then when I enter a new location from the map.

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: De index valt buiten het bereik. Deze mag niet negatief zijn en moet kleiner zijn dan de grootte van de verzameling. (roughly translates to: The index falls outside the parameter. This cannot be negative and must be smaller than the size of the collection.)
Parameternaam: index
bij System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
bij System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
bij RPGView.ActorInfo.SelectRandomPartner()
bij RPGView.ActorInfo.ReApplySchedule()
bij RPGView.Scene.InitActors()
bij RPGView.Scene.InitMap(Int32 nmr, Int32 bc_pdef, List`1 script, Boolean new_sch, Boolean init_cust, Int32 ac_call)
bij RPGView.ActorInfo.ApplyScripts(List`1 script, Int32 source)
bij RPGView.GlobalMapControl.MouseClick()
bij DirXModule.DirXPanel.DirXPanel_MouseMove(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
bij DirXModule.DirXPanel.DirXPanel_MouseDown(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Any clues what to do?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes