zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Cirelc new patched version is out

• Amazons and centaurs added to the game. Amazons serve as breakable enemies. Centaurs are both enemies and summon-able allies (after short quest). Centaurs can have scenes with mind-broken enemies.
  • Amazon queen Diana added. She is a sister of queen regent Augusta and can be captured after a short quest. When she is in your dungeon, you can train her the same way as Pyia.
  • Memory management for the game fixed. This should fix all memory related problems and exceptions.
  • New scene for maid Ella and cook Ana with dildo. Some changes to existing scenes, several bugfixes.

Reactions: veselqku

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
saves anyone?
I've since deleted the game but if you can tell me where the save location is, assuming it's somewhere not in the root folder, then I can fetch it and post it here but to play the updated part, just fight the first princess, capture her and then fight the second one. Ignore the mother/daughter, castle break in story where you first started. But the magical dildo can be used on your house peasants

hateyoureno

Aug 1, 2017
The code for 0.5 worked for 0.6 for me.
I've since deleted the game but if you can tell me where the save location is, assuming it's somewhere not in the root folder, then I can fetch it and post it here but to play the updated part, just fight the first princess, capture her and then fight the second one. Ignore the mother/daughter, castle break in story where you first started. But the magical dildo can be used on your house peasants
Save location is [game folder]/wolu/scen001/saves

If you deleted the folder, you're screwed.

EDIT:Nvm about the saves, they don't work anyway.

Last edited:

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Is it tagged as animated only because the girl in the third pic has animated fire or are there actually animated sex scenes?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
"your mother ousted you", can you fuck your mom yet? I dont see an incest tag :C
that would be the end of the game... it's the players goal to revolt against his stepmother in order to regain his throne.
But you can do it with your step aunt...
If I remember the story correct the player is the first son of the King with his previous wife... so incest isn't really the case anyway... stepincest only

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Between "Total seduction" "Life of holly" "Warlock of lust" and now "Seed of stars"... I think DEV should either finish at least 1 game of get an ADD diagnostic.

Reactions: Nick Wayne
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes