Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
In the latest version there is a nasty bug. After having started a new game, I played until the Inquisitor Sallia quest. In the Vampire castle you then will get stuck.
When approaching Alizabet in her castle, a script seems to start where both walk to the dinner table and sit down. But afterwards a dialoge option will pop up to start dinner, although you've just had a scripted dinner with her.
You can't start dinner in this dialogue option and you even can't leave the castle. So this quest seems totally broken in the latest version.

Not being able to start the dinner (the scripted one already just happened anyway)
bug 0.jpg

Not being able to leave the castle and being stuck (game is broken like this)
bug.jpg

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
In the latest version there is a nasty bug. After having started a new game, I played until the Inquisitor Sallia quest. In the Vampire castle you then will get stuck.
When approaching Alizabet in her castle, a script seems to start where both walk to the dinner table and sit down. But afterwards a dialoge option will pop up to start dinner, although you've just had a scripted dinner with her.
You can't start dinner in this dialogue option and you even can't leave the castle. So this quest seems totally broken in the latest version.

Not being able to start the dinner (the scripted one already just happened anyway)
View attachment 3205791

View attachment 3205792
Alizabet is not a vampire.

Reactions: Wolfn

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017

Thanks for reporting. That is indeed a new bug. I will re-upload the game with fix today.

jondoterere

Aug 1, 2022
Hello, dev and people!
I'm sorry if my question is a bit silly, but is there any way I can add an animation I created through the Animation Tool to the game?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hello, dev and people!
I'm sorry if my question is a bit silly, but is there any way I can add an animation I created through the Animation Tool to the game?
Send it to my in a private message or attach it to a post and I will add it to the game.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I dont see any controls for how to select a different minion, I have centaurs now but pressing S just defaults to the basic minions. Arrow keys dont work, clicking on them doesnt work, A and D dont do anything, and I even just started hitting random keys on the keyboard hoping something would work but nothing.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How to unlock the new content? In the ship I don't get the option to arrive to Freeport, just send me back to the castle.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes