velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I found a bug with the "Bad Teacher" quest. If your first encounter with the students there is while being shapeshifted (Priya in my case, don't know if other shapeshifts also cause this), then the models will be stuck in the same position as you first met them and are unclickable and unhoverable. All you can then do in the seminary is to have the same lesson in the morning over and over again (with the students still in aformentioned position) and of course to sleep and read in your room and to leave the seminary, but quest can't be continued. velesk
You have to un-shapeshift to do any quest. People will not talk to you if you are shapeshifted into another person.

snideremark

Dec 20, 2022
You have to un-shapeshift to do any quest. People will not talk to you if you are shapeshifted into another person.
Yeah, the issue is they talked to me/I was able to talk to them shapshifted as Priya and that kind of broke shit. Now they don't talk to me anymore, no matter if shapeshifted or not. They are just in the same position as I first saw them in, but unclickable and unhoverable and the quest still says I should go there and introduce myself (which I am not able to do).
Maybe I can forward you the save, if you are interested.

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Yeah, the issue is they talked to me/I was able to talk to them shapshifted as Priya and that kind of broke shit. Now they don't talk to me anymore, no matter if shapeshifted or not. They are just in the same position as I first saw them in, but unclickable and unhoverable and the quest still says I should go there and introduce myself (which I am not able to do).
Maybe I can forward you the save, if you are interested.
Not necessary for now, but thanks. I will check it out.

exter

May 29, 2017
If i switch pregnancy off at the start of the game, can the women still get pregnant through sylvia? Lyria seems to get pregnant for some reason in my playthrough, so its either through Sylvia (even though pregnancy is switched off?) or it is a bug? I even used the console to set her pregnancy to 0 and after a few days she was hanging over the toilet again. I had pregnancy off for the entire game so far and i started a new game with the latest version from the OP.

But maybe i was also using the console wrong? I tried to reenable Pyria for Sylvia via the console again (since she had a value of -1) but it did not work and after Pyria and Sylvias first meeting in the castle she was back to -1. Or is this intended and there is no content for those two, since i cant seem to tell Sylvia that she can hook up with her.

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
If i switch pregnancy off at the start of the game, can the women still get pregnant through sylvia? Lyria seems to get pregnant for some reason in my playthrough, so its either through Sylvia (even though pregnancy is switched off?) or it is a bug? I even used the console to set her pregnancy to 0 and after a few days she was hanging over the toilet again. I had pregnancy off for the entire game so far and i started a new game with the latest version from the OP.

But maybe i was also using the console wrong? I tried to reenable Pyria for Sylvia via the console again (since she had a value of -1) but it did not work and after Pyria and Sylvias first meeting in the castle she was back to -1. Or is this intended and there is no content for those two, since i cant seem to tell Sylvia that she can hook up with her.
I will look into it. It may be a bug. Thanks for reporting.

exter

May 29, 2017
I will look into it. It may be a bug. Thanks for reporting.
Got another bug. When i got the ring and turned into the bard, i went to the covenant where you start teaching the priestesses. There i talked to them as the bard, but that did not advance their story (as it should since i was the bard), but when i came back later as the player character i got this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, as i was there as the bard my character was also inside of that student during the conversation. The bard disappears after talking with the students. So this only seems to affect this one scene and i couldnt move the camera anymore when walking around. Had to restart the game to fix it.

Another thing. When turning Princess Lana into a slut and you travel on the map, when you get the random event where you can play or do poetry to win a prize, the princess seems to turn up as well at times.

Seems like she is on a slutty world tour through all the taverns in the country :LOL:. When talking to Lana in this tavern and choosing to fuck her, she and the one she was riding disappear and i cant move the character or the camera anymore. The walking can be fixed with a reload but the camera is stuck again. After the reload she was in another part of the room and the camera can again be fixed via a restart of the game.

Last edited:

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Got another bug. When i got the ring and turned into the bard, i went to the covenant where you start teaching the priestesses. There i talked to them as the bard, but that did not advance their story (as it should since i was the bard), but when i came back later as the player character i got this:

Btw, as i was there as the bard my character was also inside of that student during the conversation. The bard disappears after talking with the students. So this only seems to affect this one scene and i couldnt move the camera anymore when walking around. Had to restart the game to fix it.

Another thing. When turning Princess Lana into a slut and you travel on the map, when you get the random event where you can play or do poetry to win a prize, the princess seems to turn up as well at times.

Seems like she is on a slutty world tour through all the taverns in the country :LOL:. When talking to Lana in this tavern and choosing to fuck her, she and the one she was riding disappear and i cant move the character or the camera anymore. The walking can be fixed with a reload but the camera is stuck again. After the reload she was in another part of the room and the camera can again be fixed via a restart of the game.

The first bug is because you are not supposed to turn into anyone to teach the priestesses. You go as yourself.

exter

May 29, 2017
The first bug is because you are not supposed to turn into anyone to teach the priestesses. You go as yourself.
I understand that. However, players gonna play and try stuff, no matter what you are supposed to do or what the dev intended. Im just mentioning it here because at the end of the day it is still a bug and who knows, maybe this will even help the dev to keep things like this in mind for future updates/projects.

guyfawk

Jun 12, 2017
Pretty good game, overall. Different from a lot of what I've seen about. A little rough but it works (other than the stickiness in navigation). The writing isn't the sharpest but it's serviceable. One thing which keeps jarring me is is your misuse of 'then' and 'than'; than is a comparator, then relates to time. You're mixing them up.
Good game though, thanks.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Can you use the developer console to unlock the gallery?
It is possible, but only for me (the developer) as you need to enter a unique position code for each scene (where the scene is happening) and you have no way of knowing all those position codes. The are set in different, external tool, that is not available for public.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
It is possible, but only for me (the developer) as you need to enter a unique position code for each scene (where the scene is happening) and you have no way of knowing all those position codes. The are set in different, external tool, that is not available for public.
1702396752159.jpeg

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes