Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
There is a save included with the download. If you use that save and start the new content intermediately, without going anywhere else and doing any thing else, it will go fine.
Anyway, for those who wanna play through the actual version (v3.6) with they own saves and reach the 'Expedition' quest:
The key to avoid stuck in the inquisition (like in below the next post after this) is to talk with Kara (ship's captain) at 'Midday' and leave the port (immediately) after that. (There can spend time in the tavern with 'companions' to pitch the timing)

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
What I need to do here? I try to go to the bed but nothing happens. View attachment 3077095
It's a bug - the timing is wrong. You should end the discussions with the inquisitor in the evening and it is only afternoon. If you have a premium code (it is leaked somewhere here), press Alt+D to open a developer console and press button +1 period there. It will make it evening.

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
I have a question.

If Diana is an Amazon. Then, her sister Augusta is an Amazon too?
Oh my ... Are you saying that the queen is an impostor?

If you go to Augusta in the Capital and press the information icon (see attach) you can read
...Before becoming the queen, Augusta was a younger daughter of a matriarch, that ruled strongest amazon tribes on the north...

dehebiw

Aug 3, 2021
Is anyone else having an extremely hard time moving around in this game? My character just doesn't want to follow where I click at all. Also, how do you change the minions you want to summon, I've summoned the green horde before I can figure out how to summon one centure.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Hello,
have anyone the premiumcode for version 11a?

Thanks for help
This is an issue due to how Velesk is making four games in one. Each game has it's own thread, but only one is actually updated each month. You usually will only find the newest code in the current months updated game thread. This month it was Total Seduction 2, and you can find the code towards the bottom of page 10 (link to game page in original post).

poddam50

Dec 9, 2019
Hi Velesk, Do you have a save that is not corrupted.all the saves have errors and I even tried to start from the beginning, but still they become corrupt. I just need to play the 3.5 and 3.6 content o_O:sick:

Lungsta

Dec 4, 2017
It would have been nice to have some update on villiage stuff, like finishing temples, prehaps new building like whole brothel for money income, or more interactions with villigers, Prehaps more Sylvia content

• Red Heart
Reactions: KilljoyTRV

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
It would have been nice to have some update on villiage stuff, like finishing temples, prehaps new building like whole brothel for money income, or more interactions with villigers, Prehaps more Sylvia content
AGREED

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes