KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
There is a save included with the download. If you use that save and start the new content intermediately, without going anywhere else and doing any thing else, it will go fine.
Unfortunately, when I copied my saves over, slot 4 was overwritten. My fault on that one

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
Man i hate it when a game does this. This auto-lose getting locked up style. Why i can't just slaughter her soldiers, and then eradicate the entire order in war.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Man i hate it when a game does this. This auto-lose getting locked up style. Why i can't just slaughter her soldiers, and then eradicate the entire order in war.
The autosave is usually pretty reliable, did you try? Usually I lose ~5min max

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
I can't even fight. I return to the castle, and instant dialogue where i have no choice but to comply.
Oh sorry, I misread what you said - not sure I've hit that event but yeah the game does make you feel kinda powerful for stuff like that to happen

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
There is a save included with the download. If you use that save and start the new content intermediately, without going anywhere else and doing any thing else, it will go fine.
Do you have a discord? If you don't, do you want one? If so, DM me and I can make you one and be a mod for you for free.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Do you have a discord? If you don't, do you want one? If so, DM me and I can make you one and be a mod for you for free.
I have, but I don't use it very much. Not enough time.

Last edited:

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
I must have missed it in the tutorial but, what is the point of seducing enemies? If I do so, I basically lose an imp and I have to spend more mana to replace him in combat...

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2018
How do we know if it's Sunday? And where does the rite take place?

EDIT: Okay so it's at the end of the village opposite the castle, and it appears to be the 6th day and every 7 days after. so 13th, 20th, 27th, etc.
Wish it had the days of the week somewhere though so I didn't have to do the math

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes