Lungsta

Dec 4, 2017
I wish Sylvia could knock the girls up. Could add the kids as soldiers of your castle. Maybe have a heart appear above them when they are fertilized. Also, the girls don't make any sound when she is fucking them. She should also visit them in their rooms when she returns.
Visiting them in their quarters would be really nice addition

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

drizztvoljin

Dec 28, 2017
The art style reminds me a ton of those old school shark's lagoon games I grew up on, so I'm def interested in this just for the nostalgia factor

I'm curious if you drew inspiration from them?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Will there be more content for "base game" or will new locations and such take precedence?
I don't have a specific long therm plan. Each month, I decide what to add based on what I have in mind at that moment. Currently, I'm thinking more about new locations. Something like some new island/corsair city or something like that.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
The art style reminds me a ton of those old school shark's lagoon games I grew up on, so I'm def interested in this just for the nostalgia factor

I'm curious if you drew inspiration from them?
I played shark lagoon games and I liked them, but I don't think they were an inspiration. Those games were more like visual novels with pre-rendered images and my games are open-world, real time rendered, with much, much more complex gameplay.

alexeistukov

Jun 12, 2020
anyone know how to proceed once you're at the inquisitor place? i only can interact with Raina , and that's all. I tried interacting the bed but nothing happens

Last edited:

MrMustard

Jan 27, 2021
anyone know how to proceed once you're at the inquisitor place? i only can interact with Raina , and that's all. I tried interacting the bed but nothing happens
Seems like you can only sleep if its Evening and there is no way to progress time inside that chamber.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
So I think I may know what's going on with the Inquisitor chamber. When I try to load the game *in* the chamber, I get an error and the game crashes. I think we all may need to start new games.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
So I think I may know what's going on with the Inquisitor chamber. When I try to load the game *in* the chamber, I get an error and the game crashes. I think we all may need to start new games.
There is a save included with the download. If you use that save and start the new content intermediately, without going anywhere else and doing any thing else, it will go fine.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes