anonRXJ

Mar 18, 2023
If somebody wants to set the game up for linux with wine, this is working for me:
$ WINEPREFIX="$fullpathtonewprefix" WINEARCH="win32" winecfg
In the winecfg window set to Windows 7.
$ WINEPREFIX="$fullpathtonewprefix" winetricks dotnet472

The text on the right side seems to be cut off, but at least it starts. Also I cant really compare since I didn't run it on Windows.
If You find a fix for the text feel free to post it and ping me or something.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
And nope, this shit .exe is still not working....
Try to go to files and delete setup.dat and log.txt files. I have made it so the game can now run even without them. If that does not help, you have some weird stuff going on on your computer. Like some parental control or something like that.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, we got a lot of new animations since the last time that i played (really good by the way) but why the hell sylvia keep fucking the girls that i told her NOT to, also the first female monster and we cannot breed with them...
JcKqFH.gif

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
In the tavern, i told her that i don't want her to do anything with any of the girls, but after i finish her quest she go fuck the girls even if i told that i don't want any that, like she complete forgot that option.
My comment wasn't serious. I don't know if she is supposed to bang anyone regardless or not though.

RamRod36

May 23, 2017
Does anyone have an updated save? Having to grind out every single quest every time a new release comes out is kind of a pain. Thank you in advance.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes