JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
i used the premium code: 16646136 but have bug in major quests, only have one, and the charackter show in wall for fight, can fixed this? And the premium code: 50620339 not work.

thanks.

PaloPalo02

Dec 12, 2020
I can't play the game. I double click on "VeleskGames.exe" and it does not run. Then it doesn't notify me of any errors. Does anyone know what's happening?
(edit: I recently read what Velask posted on Patreon and it is correct. Before opening the game, I tried to run "setup.exe" and set anti-aliasing off. This blocked the game and wouldn't let it run. Solution: download the game again and ignore the "setup.exe" file. This worked for me.)

Last edited:

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
easy grind, entertaining, a few small bugs, LOVE the story line, great graphics, hot sexy women, is tagged with what is really in the game, runs smoothly thru the animations, probably one of the very few games that is worth playing, used to be a fan of life play until they changed the engine, now 90% of the animations in lifeplay dont work, the main bug the gets me is when you are moving on the map it will not go into the place you are trying to get to so you have to go some where else then back to the place you were trying to get into, its not a big bug , but it is annoying, and one request for the inquisitor quest, the one near the elves city, wher you have the choices of killing either one or letting her escape could she be an friendly and if you choose her side and kill the inquisitor, could the warlock of lust feed her slaves as well? any ways great game and thank you for sharing such a great piece of work(y)
I never finish that quest. I progress till before that hot inqui ride and keep it there.

I think the best solution would be to inspire the Inquisitor to take the other one as pupil and help to re-educate her to redirect her tendencies into the kinky stuff the inquisitor is in.

This "pick one side and nothing else" thing feels forced and out of place when there would be so many great and lewd solutions possible that would also fit the games theme.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I like this game so far and am waiting for more updates or completion but the other game Total Seduction is not playable always crashing during a few scenes I've already posted the issues it has.

Reactions: kasumi02

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WarlockOfLust-3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
New version is out. After completing the new Eris quest line, you get an access to a best fighter in your arsenal so far - Lamias. Lamia can be futa or regular female (you can choose and switch at will) and they will gain a life drain ability after some breeding. Here are some picture and animations of Lamias
scr00.jpg scr00.jpg scr03.gif scr14.gif

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes