velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
How I can add more mining shafts? Avatar says that this is possible, but I can't find a way to do it.
Right now, it is not possible. It will be added in further versions, but I need to balance it first.

Reactions: msor

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
I mean like a full game or a free version where Platnum is unlocked , he did it before
You can just put in the premium code someone else posted and get all the premium features. It's unlikely the dev will do that themselves since the premium version is how they make their money, but you can just...do it.

and am a trans girl hun
Sorry. I typically use "man"/"dude" generically, didn't mean to misgender you.

junocum

Feb 28, 2023
You can just put in the premium code someone else posted and get all the premium features. It's unlikely the dev will do that themselves since the premium version is how they make their money, but you can just...do it.

Sorry. I typically use "man"/"dude" generically, didn't mean to misgender you.
It's okay sweetie I get it, am pretty new to the LGBT community, i understand am still pre hormones but working my ass off at MacDonalds to start my transition and be happy as a female

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
So question if anyone knows, how many sex lessons with the 2 maids are there? I get 1 and 2 easy enough but the option is still on the mothers menu like there is a 3ed but nothing triggers.

Absalon17

Aug 28, 2021
Still cant play, i dont know wthat happens it keeps giving me the DirXStart stopped playing, i already put the antialiasing in off and put the render distance at minimun i dont know what to do anymore

GECK1989

Jul 22, 2018
saves ? my bug
save files are stored in the game itself and they are different for different games, but the island game shares its save folder with another game, be careful not to overwrite your saves with saves of this game. You need to transfer the save manually (all games in turn). If you have already deleted the old version of this game, then you have done it along with all your saves. Restore files from your computer or start over.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
easy grind, entertaining, a few small bugs, LOVE the story line, great graphics, hot sexy women, is tagged with what is really in the game, runs smoothly thru the animations, probably one of the very few games that is worth playing, used to be a fan of life play until they changed the engine, now 90% of the animations in lifeplay dont work, the main bug the gets me is when you are moving on the map it will not go into the place you are trying to get to so you have to go some where else then back to the place you were trying to get into, its not a big bug , but it is annoying, and one request for the inquisitor quest, the one near the elves city, wher you have the choices of killing either one or letting her escape could she be an friendly and if you choose her side and kill the inquisitor, could the warlock of lust feed her slaves as well? any ways great game and thank you for sharing such a great piece of work(y)

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes