Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
I like the open world and the sandbox gameplay.
  1. Can the developer upgrade the game to a modern engine?
  2. My character has "extremely tired" but after sleeping it's not disabled; still says 3:00 and energy is 0.
  3. Are there only 5 save slots?
  4. Can you add a female character option for Ludus Master and Warlock of Lust?
  5. Windowed option doesn't work
4. Already exists. Choose princess at start, either futa or strapon
5. https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-of-lust-v3-4-mike-velesk.21687/post-9718095

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
There was a bug in the game, when visiting bandits camp (where you free Lyria), you could spawn in the middle of barrels. If you are bothered by this bug, you can download the game again and transfer saves. It should remove the bug.

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
There's no option to remove the strapon.
It's like this so that all animations can be shared between all types of player character. To accommodate a character without a penis-analogue, every scene would have to have a second set of new animations. While I'd be happy for that to happen myself, the reality is that this game has one developer and is built in some kind of horrific custom engine that doesn't make anything easy. So that would be a lot of work and is probably not very likely to happen.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
So is spamming nap on the bed how to get all the dreams?
That's one way to do it, however I found that talking to the scout in the evening (outside your keep, close to where town exit is) could also advance time and I had a dream.. magically teleported to mc's bed.. could be a bug though?

At any rate, the 33% chance to get a dream is horrible, should be much higher.. especially at stage 2 of the quest.

I've "spoken" to all 3 in stage 2 and nothing else happens.. so no end for this quest yet or what? :unsure:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
That's one way to do it, however I found that talking to the scout in the evening (outside your keep, close to where town exit is) could also advance time and I had a dream.. magically teleported to mc's bed.. could be a bug though?

At any rate, the 33% chance to get a dream is horrible, should be much higher.. especially at stage 2 of the quest.

I've "spoken" to all 3 in stage 2 and nothing else happens.. so no end for this quest yet or what? :unsure:
Yeah says so when you talk to the last one.

33% chance would be fine if it prioritized dreams you had not yet seen, but right now unlocking them all seems very time consuming

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Same problem here
Same here, the game suddenly dont want to start anymore.
I have the same problem as of this version. Oddly previous versions worked though.
Are you find how to fix it? Were is Fix from DEV? 0_0
ok ,i figure out why have this problem,everyone stop introducing the code,bc once you put it,it not start the game,some error or something.
WTF you talking about?

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
I don't remember exactly how it happened, but it have occurred for me (previous version I think) while traveling to another location and I got teleported to my bed.

vsavsavsa

Jul 28, 2017
I hope there will be a traditional Chinese version or the translation tool mentioned by the developer before

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes