Drauglin

Aug 31, 2017
I'm stuck in a loop in the deep forest. The sex scene with the two moon elves restarts everytime i hit the finish button.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
ok ,i figure out why have this problem,everyone stop introducing the code,bc once you put it,it not start the game,some error or something.

handok24

Jul 19, 2022
Can someone help. I'm stuck on the random event while traveling where there's a guard in the road. i chose the option to run and find another way. Now everytime i run into that same event the guard doesn't say anything nor can i leave. not sure what i'm supposed to do
same :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: but you can go to dev console and choose travel

ChillGuy

Aug 2, 2020
I finally found why the game gives me so many errors, it was the antivirus

When I played I always got an error saying that the application did not have permission and the game crashed and then the antivirus notification appeared that did not give it the permissions to modify its own files, I gave it to them and I do not get a message from popup error (the funny thing is that the antivirus told me that I could play the game because it was safe but it was not until now that it gave me that notification)

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Weird question, but my game is BLUE , characters and other sprites. Is this new feature or a bug on my side?
It's the new Smurf feature. If you prefer other colours, go to setup and turn the antialiasing off.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes