FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
I am supposed to find a bandit camp. I got the quest in my quest-journal, but no bandit camp on map. Lyria missing. No bandit-camp on map. Bug prob.

1687953412370.png

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
Can someone help. I'm stuck on the random event while traveling where there's a guard in the road. i chose the option to run and find another way. Now everytime i run into that same event the guard doesn't say anything nor can i leave. not sure what i'm supposed to do

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
Seems the monastery quest didn't do something properly because I haven't got it unlocked on the map.
Noticed it wasn't there when I went to the Inquisitor's place, got the Academy unlocked.
Had it before in a different save when I opened up the map right after getting the quest.
Didn't open the map before getting the quests for the Inquisitor and Academy.

inkspirit

Feb 5, 2023
Can someone help. I'm stuck on the random event while traveling where there's a guard in the road. i chose the option to run and find another way. Now everytime i run into that same event the guard doesn't say anything nor can i leave. not sure what i'm supposed to do
got the same issue, no idea what to do

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I wanted to try life of holly, but unfortunately it won't start.
Error message says:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Part of the path "E:\Downloads\Velesk Games 202306b\Velesk Games 202306b\lohu\scen001\saves\gallery1.dat" could not be found.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So, I started the new quest, defeated the first foe but the second, the centaur, is unbeatable. With the cheat code I used Alt-O and defeated him, but then every time I try to enter any building in the map the game crashes. Sugestions?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes