Aug 3, 2017
I was wondering with the new translation software for macOS if there might be some support of non-Windows operating systems for your games.

edit:
To make it easier to port games from other platforms to Mac, Metal introduces a new game porting toolkit, eliminating months of upfront work and enabling developers to see how well their existing game could run on Mac in just a few days. It also dramatically simplifies the process of converting the game’s shaders and graphics code to take full advantage of Apple silicon performance, significantly reducing the total development time.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I was wondering with the new translation software for macOS if there might be some support of non-Windows operating systems for your games.

edit:

Thakt looks nice, but I don't have mac computer currently so there is no way for me to consider porting there. Maybe in the future, if the patreon support will justify buying one.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Where are the villagers collecting berries? It is not the farming ones right? I feel like those were there already

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I don't seem to be able to locate the Guard Post. Diana is there, supposedly, but i don't know where "there" is.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
how do I get my old-save to work for the new version? where can I find in what directory the save?
Hello, i got the same question, i checked all files but find nothing looking like, it's a bit a pain in the ass to restart all at each update.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes