PEANUT1125678

Oct 6, 2022
Cred for doing this all from scratch, that's no easy feat. But the screenshots are painful, there are SO MANY free to use assets you could base models on. This looks like it was made 20 years ago. I simply cannot endorse because I feel like the Devs time would be better spent working with someone else to complete ONE project first.
tell me the code for cheats

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
how to get the essence?
Check out the WOL wiki page. It contains useful tips and guides for quests and characters. You will find there everything you need:

Kardigan

Aug 16, 2019
So after turning in to bard there is no way back for me. The ring disapeared and I stuck with blond dude instead. Nothing works at this forms since all characters treat me as a bard. Please halp

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
So after turning in to bard there is no way back for me. The ring disapeared and I stuck with blond dude instead. Nothing works at this forms since all characters treat me as a bard. Please halp
The UI is pretty bad, but in your inventory there should be categories on the left side. Flip to the one called Artifact and you'll see the ring equipped, double click that and you'll turn back. 1685200459558.png

Kardigan

Aug 16, 2019
The UI is pretty bad, but in your inventory there should be categories on the left side. Flip to the one called Artifact and you'll see the ring equipped, double click that and you'll turn back. View attachment 2653978
It helped, thx, but there is a but with seminary now. After I tried to iteract with sholars there in bard form they baged and freezed forewer. Can somebody help with these?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I want to play RuneScape

RuneScape at home:

But srlys i bored as stone and seeing this for awhile now. Let see what kind of game this is. Also i avoid online game cuz grinding life away once soo havent play RuneScape before plus i not grow in that MMO genre too. Soo dont know what kind of stuff i gonna get here.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Huh, I pretty chill enjoying this. Well there some glitch here and there like I scrollwheel to zoom in during first female enemy ever and game saying something about mind break but cuz I scrollwheeling to zoom in then that tutorial window disappear or maybe it was that imp wanted to F her. Either way I dont know what mind break about

next is major game breaking which bout quest letter from orc then I spam clicking cuz out of habit from RTS MMO blah blah cant resist clicking to walk then i accidently click skip dialogue of female sherman orc/I DIDNT KNOW SHE GONNA STOP ME FROM WALKING and thus I cant interact with her forever SIKE I HAVE AUTO SAVE I WAS SAVED

I bout to suggest character creation but look at the size of the game and how much it got. I think I should wait until everything more in order before suggestion.
but I think this one need to look before everything else is the girl. They look too blocky?? I think it too weird in non attracted way but it look oklish soo I hope we get to see lot of variety of them or not if dev not plan for random hire NPC or something of sort which I have not discover yet.
hovering over summoning unit should telling how much mana it need. I think I saw some other game showing that bottom left or right of the screen but for this game. top of UI might do

pathfinding...well I think I see this engine for emulator but nicer pathfinding would be nice and sometime enemy just wanna go into the wall and attack me through one but it not major
tapping out the game can crash the game. .Net thinggy alike window soo windowed mode should fix this if one wanna do other thing while playing.
and last is large war like ton of NPC fighting. This could be cool if world get expanded and other kingdom can invade us for holy war blah blah soo turn the game to sandbox

What I like about the game is that sex option stuff do appear forever like it is repeatable if one wanna do it again with partner and combat of literally 90' of video game. Very goofy

Last edited:
Reactions: velesk

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
I honestly don't remember. Check out game's wiki, it should be written there (maybe)
It isn't written there about a part 3. Just general scenes.
I follow the wiki.
I assumed we would have additional scenes as when we talk to Anna in the kitchen, there's still the dialogue option of picking "about ella" that details how we should meet mom n daughter in evening in their room. Did that multiple times and Anna is laying on bed with the general "oh Master?" That's about it.

Reactions: str8up

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
Can someone link to, or list all the available hotkeys specifically for (and "during") sex scenes please?

I'd really like to know.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes