Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
velesk

I've found several bugs in a fresh playthrough:

• "Who needs a squire?" quest was bugged. How to recreate: Opened the map at the town hall and traveled to the bandit camp. The mc is then stuck at the corner of the house and can't move (maybe there is a missing or wrong spawn point for the mc). But if the immediately attacking enemies are slayed, the quest sudenly counts as finished. The quest also never disappears from the questlog unlike other completed quests.
  • Elaine is not gaining lust after the first few initial times the mc interacts with her. Even when she's at the mc's castle no matter what the mc does with her, no lust points are added, unlike and compared to all other characters.
  • There is no way to increase the lust and devotion score of Hesy. The score is there, it remains at 0.
  • Anna and Lyria are stuck at max. 60 devotion. I don't know, if this is intended.
  • During the "all pieces set" quest there is a bottle on the table the mc can interact with. If the mc does a wrong text appears about taking a relic and then getting a moonrose into the inventory instead of drugging the drink of the usurper queen. Then the travel map opens, Hence it's bugged. The quest can be played normally by simply adding the potion to the cauldron during midday, without interfering with the objects on the table, though.

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
velesk

I've found several bugs in a fresh playthrough:

• "Who needs a squire?" quest was bugged. How to recreate: Opened the map at the town hall and traveled to the bandit camp. The mc is then stuck at the corner of the house and can't move (maybe there is a missing or wrong spawn point for the mc). But if the immediately attacking enemies are slayed, the quest sudenly counts as finished. The quest also never disappears from the questlog unlike other completed quests.
  • Elaine is not gaining lust after the first few initial times the mc interacts with her. Even when she's at the mc's castle no matter what the mc does with her, no lust points are added, unlike and compared to all other characters.
  • There is no way to increase the lust and devotion score of Hesy. The score is there, it reamins at 0.
  • Anna and Lyria are stuck at max. 60 devotion. I don't if this is intended.
  • During the "all pieces set" quest there is a bottle on the table the mc can interact with. If the mc does a wrong text appears about taking a relic and then getting a moonrose into the inventory instead of drugging the drink of the usurper queen. Then the travel map opens, Hence it's bugged. The quest can be played noramlly by simply adding the potion to the cauldron during midday, without interfering with the objects on the table, though.
Thanks for the report. The first bug is already fixed and in a current download, it will not happen. Lust and devotion not being possible to maxed is kind of intentional - maybe in the future I will add more content to those characters and I wanted to leave their stats at this level, so it can be increased to unlock new scenes. The last one is possibly a bug, I will look into it.

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
Thanks for the report. The first bug is already fixed and in a current download, it will not happen. Lust and devotion not being possible to maxed is kind of intentional - maybe in the future I will add more content to those characters and I wanted to leave their stats at this level, so it can be increased to unlock new scenes. The last one is possibly a bug, I will look into it.
Hi bro. In the next update I want Diana's next positon: "front cowgirl or front standing(the same of lust of island when she is talking about getting dirty after getting clay) on bed or inside to her base". pls

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
For future reference, the Premium code is almost always posted within a few hours of an update post. Meaning if you had looked two pages ago, you would have found it.
Not always, very often members post the code in the comments, I found the code for the current version 3.4 which is: 16646136 in the comments above.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
So I have been considering downloading this game to give it another go as last time I played it was on an older PC and ran like crap on an intel GPU, looking at the tags it says Futa/transprotag but looking at the Wiki only shows a couple optional NPC's as the futa's and nothing about the MC, so could someone clarify to me if you can change the MC to a futa either from the start or part way through?

Reactions: Tomoushie

captaininsignia

Apr 29, 2019
So I have been considering downloading this game to give it another go as last time I played it was on an older PC and ran like crap on an intel GPU, looking at the tags it says Futa/transprotag but looking at the Wiki only shows a couple optional NPC's as the futa's and nothing about the MC, so could someone clarify to me if you can change the MC to a futa either from the start or part way through?
start

Reactions: DeltaDragon

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
In the launcher, you have an option to start as futa or female with strap-on.

msor

Aug 5, 2020
How I can add more mining shafts? Avatar says that this is possible, but I can't find a way to do it.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes