sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
New version is out. After completing the new Eris quest line, you get an access to a best fighter in your arsenal so far - Lamias. Lamia can be futa or regular female (you can choose and switch at will) and they will gain a life drain ability after some breeding. Here are some picture and animations of Lamias
View attachment 2966862 View attachment 2966862 View attachment 2966865 View attachment 2966866
Bro seriously, all you have to do now is improve the visuals and you got yourself a perfect little game.
The story is good but it needs a graphics pass and improvement in movement and the fighting needs ballancing to make it more challenging

The story is already huge as it is, it just needs that beauty polish

i

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Bro seriously, all you have to do now is improve the visuals and you got yourself a perfect little game.
The story is good but it needs a graphics pass and improvement in movement and the fighting needs ballancing to make it more challenging

The story is already huge as it is, it just needs that beauty polish

i
Visuals are improved gradually with each update too. Just these few last updates, animations were improved significantly by adding better jiggling/shaking mechanics and random elements, like girl randomly turning her head or raising her legs in some direction during sex. This does not look like too much, but it adds more natural feeling to it. Also during conversations, characters can now emote, like raising their brows, smile, turn head sideways slightly. There has been a large update environment, allowing for larger maps with different ground height, blending textures between different ground types, background images, etc. I'm just mentioning these, because there is a LOT of work going into it each month and it is not so apparent in the first glance.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Just started playing the game and gets stuck on this pathway on the 2nd floors library, thinking it is the only way to proceed (which it does), but I always get a windows error with the log file saying it was unreadable, tried a few times and still the same.
( Continue doesn't do a thing to remove the error and quit just closes the game.). So I tried to see the file, not knowing what to do, I just deleted it since it was a simple text file and it resolved the error lel.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
So hey, crazy question, but is the game not completely fucking broken yet?

I'm not even joking, last time I attempted to play this hot mess, it completely and utterly bugged out on me the first time I had a combat mission. And given that Total Seduction was abandoned in a totally unplayable state as well, I decided I wouldn't bother. But this one is still receiving updates, so I don't suppose any of them have managed to make the game actually functional yet?

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
I don't know why, but this dev's games reminds me that I played flash games in a site called shark-lagoon. Any relation between this dev and that site?

Last edited:
Reactions: zeranta

Snagu

Apr 28, 2017
the controls are a disaster. You can't play the game - you tell the character to move to a specific place, he goes in a completely different direction or moves forward in small steps and you have to click like crazy to make him move. it used to be much smoother. The problem has been occurring since several updates. For me the production is not playable at the moment :(

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes