velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Is there a way to unlock missed scenes with the dev menu?

If not, there should be.
It's not and it is also not possible. Scenes can happen at different locations and have different participants, depending on game play. For example, in scripting language, many scenes have id of location marked only as "current", which means they happen at the current id, the player is located. If you unlock such scene in dev console, it does not know what the "current" is. That is why scenes can only be unlocked through gameplay.

• Sad
Reactions: 9inchz

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
25356775 is the premium code, try it. I tried the C# code for a few mins, adding non-working codes to the ban list. It didn't take that long.
Code is no longer active. Wouldn't you happen to have the latest working one? Would be much appreciated

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
wait, so one of the tags is 'futa/trans protagonist' but all the screenshots show a male protag only. what's the futa protag content exactly?

HerrGrimes

Sep 27, 2017
Hi Velesk, Lamia models wont load when attempting to breed, game gives an error. Is that an issue with my save or the game?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hi Velesk, Lamia models wont load when attempting to breed, game gives an error. Is that an issue with my save or the game?
If you used old save from previous version, it is probably problem with those. I tested it before release and it was working.

dampf99

Mar 13, 2023
Hello,
have anyone the premium code for the new version
Velesk Games 2023_10a ?

The Code >>25356775<< is only for the Version Velesk Games 2023_9b

Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: 9inchz

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I wish Sylvia could knock the girls up. Could add the kids as soldiers of your castle. Maybe have a heart appear above them when they are fertilized. Also, the girls don't make any sound when she is fucking them. She should also visit them in their rooms when she returns.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes