velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
how to go to castle from brothel
Normally, it would not be possible until you finish the quest. But if you have a level 2 premium code, you can use developer's console Alt+D to travel anywhere, even back to the castle.

Jan 10, 2024
so i'm just starting for the first time and I have the Lust Magic quest started but I have no option to study at any time of the day. when I click the book shelf it just tells me I can study there, but no actual option to do so.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
so i'm just starting for the first time and I have the Lust Magic quest started but I have no option to study at any time of the day. when I click the book shelf it just tells me I can study there, but no actual option to do so.
The only case this can happen is if you use developer's console to jump to the castle without completing introduction quests, or break the game in some other way.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
well I activated the premium code and gave myself money, but that's all I've done so far.
Be sure to use the bookcase in your library, next to your office and bedroom. The only conditions on them are not to use them in the evening and starting quests must be completed, especially the meeting of the Avatar in your bed after you first arrive at the castle. If you choose the "Castle" start, this is completed by default. Try to run the game from the beginning and check it those options are available than.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Is there any way to unlock all the games gallery?
No. Only possibility is unlocking them during game play. Each scene require two inputs - where it is happening and who is participating. These can differ, depending on the game play and are determined at the moment, the scene plays. without acting the scene during game play, program cannot determine what those inputs are and that is why it is impossible to just unlock a scene without seeing it in the game.

Reactions: leproso0413

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
No. Only possibility is unlocking them during game play. Each scene require two inputs - where it is happening and who is participating. These can differ, depending on the game play and are determined at the moment, the scene plays. without acting the scene during game play, program cannot determine what those inputs are and that is why it is impossible to just unlock a scene without seeing it in the game.
Ah ok ready and another question, if someone passes the complete save with all the scenes of the gallery, the game will take it the same? For example, I finished the game up to the last full version with all the gallery done, could I pass you the complete save in this way?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Ah ok ready and another question, if someone passes the complete save with all the scenes of the gallery, the game will take it the same? For example, I finished the game up to the last full version with all the gallery done, could I pass you the complete save in this way?
Gallery is stored in a separate file in save folder (save as saves) called "gallery1.dat". If you copy this file, it will transfer the gallery.

Nashashuk

Jul 8, 2021
Hello, how do I use old saves so as not to start the game again each time I redownload, where are they located and where do we put them? THANKS

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Hello, how do I use old saves so as not to start the game again each time I redownload, where are they located and where do we put them? THANKS
X:\...\Velesk Games 2024_01a\wolu\scen001\saves\saveXX.dat

Before deleting the old version, copy all your saves somewhere and paste them into a new folder in the same path

Netsepp

Aug 27, 2018
the brothel still doesn't work for me, can't buy the last whore. I imported the save file, but without success, what can I do?
thanks

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes