Joseph74

Dec 13, 2022
I have a question about the lust magic, wow to use the ''spiritual dick''? it doesn't appear to have any effect or do anything.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I'm sorry if this bug have been reported before ...

On quest given by town mayor to rescue Lyria. In the bandit camp, if you're not release(click on) Lyria and kill all the bandits, it's ended with that quest will never be finished. Yet in the castle, Lyria did join to your service. So you will have 1 bugged quest.

Maybe this might break the quest line from the Mayor, since the 1st quest not finished.
This bug forced me to re-Start the game since I don't have save before the bandit camp.

Reactions: velesk

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I have a question about the lust magic, wow to use the ''spiritual dick''? it doesn't appear to have any effect or do anything.
It's stunt 1 female enemy for a short of time. It might be longer if you're upgrade the spell later in the magic academy. It won't affect monster or male human enemy. Also when you cast spell, make sure you pause the game, because if you cast spell on moving enemy and right when you click it were on empty space, the spell still casting and you missed it.

Reactions: Joseph74

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
screen01.jpg

New version is out - training of courtesan Penelope is now available. You can train her in two unique paths, deciding what her personality will be - either pleasant and meek or wild and temperamental. It is a fun quest, as Penelope starts as very naive girl and must be shown up every skill and trick.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Penelope is hot, but I'm not a fan of pimping the mc's love interests at all. In general I'm not happy about this pimping and managing a brothel episode on the island. At least not in the way it is expected to be played right now. The ntr elements are being increased as it seems, while the harem content is pushed into the background in this episode. I don't like the direction the game is heading to for the time being.
I hope the game will move on soon, but I doubt it.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Penelope is hot, but I'm not a fan of pimping the mc's love interests at all. In general I'm not happy about this pimping and managing a brothel episode on the island. At least not in the way it is expected to be played right now. The ntr elements are being increased as it seems, while the harem content is pushed into the background in this episode. I don't like the direction the game is heading to for the time being.
I hope the game will move on soon, but I doubt it.
Don't worry, there will be a lot of content from all different angles. When I do harem content, people write me they want ntr, when I do ntr, other people write me they want harem. There is already a lot of harem stuff in the game and very little ntr, so I'm adding it now. It is very difficult to have such a big game and focus only on one type of content - it will start repeating itself very fast.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Don't worry, there will be a lot of content from all different angles. When I do harem content, people write me they want ntr, when I do ntr, other people write me they want harem. There is already a lot of harem stuff in the game and very little ntr, so I'm adding it now. It is very difficult to have such a big game and focus only on one type of content - it will start repeating itself very fast.
The problem is that there still some scenes that no matter what, we cannot avoid that, i'm ok if you give the choice to the players to choose one or another for example with the pyia or lana, but still there is stuff that we NEED to do and cannot avoid for example with luthien daughter and this update. In my opinion, if you do only one kind of choice in the update (since look like you like both ntr and harem) you are shooting yourself in the foot, if you want have both ntr and harem in your game, do both choices in the update and not just one, in this update everyone that love ntr is in love, while the guys that don't like are angry. This kind of update just focusing in just one kind of choice, is bad, for example, since the beggining i liked the game, we could play as a bad guy, but he was the one that got all the pussy for himself, but since these last updates, i gonna be complete honest, i have lost interest in the game, since that content is not for me and there is no way to avoid or do any different choices of any of this.

"It is very difficult to have such a big game and focus only on one type of content - it will start repeating itself very fast."

If the content is good and everyone like, i don't see why it cannot repeat itself, not everything need to be complete new, sometimes if you change the formula, that only fuck up the end result.

Dranos

Nov 24, 2023
I am finding it hard to move around with the mouse. Is it possible for the option to add arrow key movement? AWSD or normal arrows on keyboard.

Reactions: laut6991

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Did the game save file is stable or am i need to start a new game after a new update?
In general, saves are considered stable and transferable between version, until stated otherwise. Press F1 in game to see FAQ how to transfer them and what issues it may cause.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
The game should be tagged appropriately, with both "cheating" and "ntr" so people understand what they are getting into and not have unrealistic expectations.

Keep doing what you are doing dev. I like your direction, from the beginning to be clear. The new characters also look much better.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes