velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
screen02.jpg

Version 4.0 is out today. More content for Penelope, including unique scenes with her and your companions. Corsair princess Zana was added to the game and you will get acquainted with her under somewhat hostile circumstances. This is rather short update - around dozen new scenes, but most of them are threesomes and quite fun, so check it out.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I don't know if it's been said before but they are very reminiscent of pusooy games

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vanilla bro's most dreaded tag listed in Main post, but not for the game's tags.... and like 10 tags tacked on for no reason for the game search..
We just letting devs add/remove tags as they see fit so they can bait people into giving their game attention lately?

Also,
>You are a Prince
>futa/trans, female, and male protaganist tags
>no transformation tag :WaitWhat:

I think the dev is misleading us a bit here... :LUL:

• Hey there
Reactions: sucu

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vanilla bro's most dreaded tag listed in Main post, but not for the game's tags.... and like 10 tags tacked on for no reason for the game search..
We just letting devs add/remove tags as they see fit so they can bait people into giving their game attention lately?

Also,
>You are a Prince
>futa/trans, female, and male protaganist tags
>no transformation tag :WaitWhat:

I think the dev is misleading us a bit here... :LUL:
It's because you can play as a female and futa? That may be the reason? Also there is no transformation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes