darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Can someone upload the crack to a different hoster? zippy blocks german users and dont likes TOR...
If you use a chromium based browser you can download the Hola extension to get past the region lock

jcloud212

Dec 23, 2018
If you use a chromium based browser you can download the Hola extension to get past the region lock
Concerning Hola, you should first inform yourself and learn about the caveats of this free Service. Seems they log extensively and you might get unknowingly into illegal Activities since their system is peer-to-peer (others use your IP for their Activities).
A short Search led me to:

I don't know this site either, but the reasoning in the Article seems solid to me and you could always check Hola's privacy policy yourself.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So, must start all again from the beginning? Tried to copy old saves from previous version, and game crashes.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Concerning Hola...
I wouldn't call "strong reasoning against a service" an article written by a direct competitor of said service. With that being said, all they wrote could be true (or not) but what is sure is you don't pursue (ever) illegal activities and online payments through free (thus potentially insecure) VPNs and such.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
So is the corruption just turning women into sluts or is there full on mind control in this game?

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Getting a "DirXStart has stopped working", anyone else have the same issue? Running on windows 7

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
this is the 100% save for warlock of lust 0.75, I'm also putting it here for my futureself since later on, you should be able to use this with the following updates too according to the dev
the location is
Warlock of Lust v0.75\Warlock of Lust v0.75\wolu\scen001/saves
Do you have any saves for seed of stars and life of holly?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Do you have any saves for seed of stars and life of holly?
no sorry, I usually just delete the game once I finish it. However with life of holly, there is almost no plot so you're not missing out on anything when you play as the woman.
The stars one has had no changes to it, it's still the same from when it was released

Lastly, it helps if you keep everything in one post instead of making two, it cuts down on the spam. There is an edit feature
Also check velesk's wiki as it shows what to do for everything. And there is a search feature top right so if you type in "elf" you'll get all the messages people wrote with the word in it

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes