GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It was the intention before Patreon put out new rules for incest and I had to remove it from all my games. However, these rules are somewhat unclear and there are currently games with incest on Patreon, so I cannot tell if it will be there in the future, or not. Anyway, I would rather be cautious and not jeopardize my source of the income in this case.
Does your game engine support patches as r'enpy or unity? It's the most usual way to avoid sanctions and get the incest crew happy.

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
It was the intention before Patreon put out new rules for incest and I had to remove it from all my games. However, these rules are somewhat unclear and there are currently games with incest on Patreon, so I cannot tell if it will be there in the future, or not. Anyway, I would rather be cautious and not jeopardize my source of the income in this case.
with that being said will you change relation between the queen and the mc?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Does your game engine support patches as r'enpy or unity? It's the most usual way to avoid sanctions and get the incest crew happy.
I'm currently in a process to publish all animation, scripting and modding tools for my games and creating video tutorials for them (some of them are already out through my patreon). After all tutorials are out, people will be able to mod my games and even create their own games at will.

with that being said will you change relation between the queen and the mc?
I have already changed their relation to step-mother, but it is not enough according to patreon rules (it still count as incest). The rules are quite new and currently, I'm just planning to wait it out to see how they are applied.

Reactions: GaboCAP and Abhay

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
I'm currently in a process to publish all animation, scripting and modding tools for my me to huge games and creating video tutorials for them (some of them are already out through my patreon). After all tutorials are out, people will be able to mod my games and even create their own games at will.

I have already changed their relation to step-mother, but it is not enough according to patreon rules (it still count as incest). The rules are quite new and currently, I'm just planning to wait it out to see how they are applied.
No sir.. i have played more than 39 game where MC or main character had sex with his step mother. Sir please add sex between step mother and the MC. This will really spice up the game to huge level. I have played your other two mother son incest games and they both were jems are pearl.

Reactions: allintine

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
No sir.. i have played more than 39 game where MC or main character had sex with his step mother. Sir please add sex between step mother and the MC. This will really spice up the game to huge level. I have played your other two mother son incest games and they both were jems are pearl.
There are guidelines for creators, where it is explicitly stated that in-law relations (step-mother, step-sister...) are considered incest. Believe me, I read it multiple times. That is why most games renamed mother and sister to "roommates". There may be few small creators who are flying under the radar - they disobey the rules in hope they are not exposed and found but it is a risk. Of course, I would rather have such fetishes in the game and it is what I intended at the start, but the risk is that I got banned completely and removed from the Patreon, which in turn would force me to stop making adult games completely. So it is a high stake risk.

Eventually, there will be sex with the queen Augusta in the game, but I have to find a way to make them not related (which is a difficult thing as a main character is a prince).

Reactions: Abhay

Zyrix

Modder
Aug 29, 2016
There are guidelines for creators, where it is explicitly stated that in-law relations (step-mother, step-sister...) are considered incest. Believe me, I read it multiple times. That is why most games renamed mother and sister to "roommates". There may be few small creators who are flying under the radar - they disobey the rules in hope they are not exposed and found but it is a risk. Of course, I would rather have such fetishes in the game and it is what I intended at the start, but the risk is that I got banned completely and removed from the Patreon, which in turn would force me to stop making adult games completely. So it is a high stake risk.

Eventually, there will be sex with the queen Augusta in the game, but I have to find a way to make them not related (which is a difficult thing as a main character is a prince).
If you definitely want her to be a queen, and him a prince, you could say that she is a queen for another castle country but has no relation whatsoever to him, i.e. he's just staying over.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

As far as I recall haveing the Players choose relationship status between the MC and other potential characters is considered acceptable, as long as you don't write any IC related relationships yourself (i.e. Queen Augusta is -> an ally of my father, the mother of my fiancee, manual input)... some creators go as far as put a hint towards that IC relationships are considered bad and should be avoided... hencefor the respocibility for any such action lies with the Player and not the creator... it had worked in several projects so far

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Cant you just put step in front of mother and it will be fine like make the queen the mc's Step Mother... while everyone in your community will still know that its his real mother hehe

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
v0.8

• Inquisitor and countess added to the game. In this version, the game includes only the beginning of their story line and several scenes.
  • Princess Lana has her story extended. After some point in the story, you can decide if you will keep her for yourself, or share her with others. If you want to keep her, she will move to your castle and befriend Ella. Otherwise, she will move to the tavern, where she will serve local patrons.
  • Jennyfer got a full voice over.
  • An alternative start was added, that will skip the introduction part of the game.

edit: It should be noted that old saves don't work :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Daba

elhafyany

Mar 23, 2019
code
v0.8

• Inquisitor and countess added to the game. In this version, the game includes only the beginning of their story line and several scenes.
  • Princess Lana has her story extended. After some point in the story, you can decide if you will keep her for yourself, or share her with others. If you want to keep her, she will move to your castle and befriend Ella. Otherwise, she will move to the tavern, where she will serve local patrons.
  • Jennyfer got a full voice over.
  • An alternative start was added, that will skip the introduction part of the game.

edit: It should be noted that old saves don't work :cry:
code premium please

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes