May 24, 2017
Maybe I am missing something, Click the green square at front door, and I get told "Maybe tomorrow I can visit the village" I am on day 58 and doing the corrupt Elia (?) princess in the temple, I just got the poetry book she requested, But still no Village. Using Ver. 0.9 with Premium codes enabled, The Maid and Her Daughter (?) requires flowers and Scarf and I can't advanced, So Am I bugged or am I missing something? I already got the pop up about "outside the whatever is the village" but like I said, Tomorrow never comes

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Maybe I am missing something, Click the green square at front door, and I get told "Maybe tomorrow I can visit the village" I am on day 58 and doing the corrupt Elia (?) princess in the temple, I just got the poetry book she requested, But still no Village. Using Ver. 0.9 with Premium codes enabled, The Maid and Her Daughter (?) requires flowers and Scarf and I can't advanced, So Am I bugged or am I missing something? I already got the pop up about "outside the whatever is the village" but like I said, Tomorrow never comes
It's possibly some kind of bug. Can you send me saves (game directory/wolu/scen001/saves) on my e-mail so I can see where the problem is?
m.velesk(at)gmail.com [replace (at) with @]

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Cool, love this one. Old saves working?

EDIT: Seems not. Save charges, but all NPC dissapeared, except guards that get transformed in creatures.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
copy & replace "VeleskGames.exe" to game folder then run game and use code from archive
F***ing not work, becouse old .exe file not work in new version... Need new Code!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is not a bad game, but holy fuck, re-start every single update is annoying as fuck, or we use the code, or keep always grinding and grinding every update. I understand that have some coding change, or some critical changes, but damn...

Hanz

May 21, 2017
I think y'all are a little tarded* You realize the game is free and the developer has a profile on this website right? So for every link that gets put up to "crack premium" the game developer can see and take down with ease. Don't disrespect the homie and give him a buck on Patreon.

• Angry
Reactions: sniff3005

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
F***ing not work, becouse old .exe file not work in new version... Need new Code!
You do realize that post is from July 23rd, before this version was released, right?

I think y'all are a little tarded* You realize the game is free and the developer has a profile on this website right? So for every link that gets put up to "crack premium" the game developer can see and take down with ease. Don't disrespect the homie and give him a buck on Patreon.
And you do know what this site is all about, right?

• Haha
Reactions: sniff3005

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Bug report: When you get the first scroll for the lust magic, you cast a spell on Jennifer for the spiritual dick the game crashes.
Another bug: When picking don't hold back with lyria when she gives you a message the game crashes.

Last edited:

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Anybody else unable to visit the village? I also can't seem to access the bookshelves in the castle.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes