DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hey Guys, I only one who can not transport Saves from 0.75 crack to 0.90 crack?
When i try load save in 0.90 game crahes! How avoid it? I ma not have realy want everey update start new game... :(

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When i try load save in 0.90 game crahes! How avoid it? I ma not have realy want everey update start new game... :(
Save games haven't been compatible with later builds for quiet awhile now... I doubt that has changed by your description

FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
Anyone know if Mike Velesk is still continuing to work on the game Total Seduction?

I actually love this engine he made and how it looks :)
Having thoughts back to the Sharks games if some of you can still remember

Reactions: Bloaker

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone know if Mike Velesk is still continuing to work on the game Total Seduction?

I actually love this engine he made and how it looks :)
Having thoughts back to the Sharks games if some of you can still remember
here is his web check :

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
before copy new file of game always secure your save from "Warlock of Lust 0.9\wolu\scen001\saves" then put your save back to this folder run game and load, some older save may not work with new version but at 0.75 my save work with 0.9 if not u can use my cracked version to little cheat this grind ;)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
before copy new file of game always secure your save from "Warlock of Lust 0.9\wolu\scen001\saves" then put your save back to this folder run game and load, some older save may not work with new version but at 0.75 my save work with 0.9 if not u can use my cracked version to little cheat this grind ;)
Sorry if I'm being dumb, your file must be used in previous version or in new update?

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
my file work with version 0.9, older files i delete, mayby work too in older version but i not test
i always download new version and cracking then put cracked files here

save file always is in this dir : "\wolu\scen001\saves"
egzample
"Warlock of Lust 0.9\wolu\scen001\saves"
"Warlock of Lust 0.75\wolu\scen001\saves"
"Warlock of Lust 0.7\wolu\scen001\saves"

Last edited:
Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
my file work with version 0.9, older files i delete, mayby work too in older version but i not test
i always download new version and cracking then put cracked files here
Done, but my saves from 0.81 does game go crazy.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
so then check this go in version 0.81 to start room and save then update game copy save and check load
or else load autosave from 0.81

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Nah... I just play from start 0.90 crack premium lvl.2 and i wanna say i REALY hope next version take* my saves and it be work!

BTW... I need take rest, and when i load my saves and pre-patched* crack 0.90 on MEGA later...
In my save i take all posibale ways to get all content from WOL...
I mean, i have save right before:
Quenn Elves Sex (1 time only and can not repeat)
Jenifer Camp lvl 1 to lvl 4 scrolss sex scenes (1 time only and can not repeat)
Mother teach Dauther Sex in bedroom night (1 time only and can not repeat)
Diana and Pyrla all sex scenes open in dungeon before ritual (after it, it can not repeat)
Chouse between shirine or hospital + Princess Diana between Whore or Slave
Sex scne with Inq before
take quest (1 time only and can not repeat)
MOST impotant save in Vampire Caste! (From here 2 way, go to Inq way or Vamp way + endings)

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
And... Here its is... Sorry for long Pause :)
I hope all know were is save files place in game, yes? (\wolu\scen001\saves)
Like i say before here it is my save all scenes what can not replay, i mean, 1 time only...
Current Version of my save: Cracked Premium 0.90 Version (Have many Gold and Items)

save00.dat Bring High Priestess Pyia & Squire Lyria
save00.dat Chouse in Local Convent
save00.dat Chouse in Temple (Inquisitor & Countess)
save00.dat Countess Alizabeth 1nd Scene
save00.dat Elven Princess Elaine 1nd Scene
save00.dat Inquisitor Sallia 1nd Scene
save00.dat Inquisitor Sallia 2nd Scene
save00.dat Mage Apprentice Jennyfer 2nd Scene
save00.dat Maid Ella & Cook Anna 1st Scene
save00.dat Spoiled Princess Lana 1nd Scene
save00.dat You Novice Chouse (Hospital Version)
save01.dat My Personal Save for End of Content 0.90 Version (Another Att)

P.S. Oh... Shit... save01.dat it not my last save... Wrong... I will replace it later... My Last Save is Another Att...

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone knows how to open up the game when it won't at all? I clicked on 'VeleskGames.exe' and after it pops up the launcher, clicking start won't do anything at all.

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
Hmm that's weird. Runs perfectly for me.

Can you check if you have the following folders in your game folder: wolu, sosu, lohu?
Got those except for 'sosu' folder, the download didnt come with it when I unzipped it.

Edit: Apparently it won't run on windowed mode (?). I opened the included 'setup.exe' and changed it to full screen (since windowed option is greyed out) and made anti-aliasing to off, after that it works.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes