FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
here is his web check :
Thank you, i did saw this before.
But i can't seem to figure out if he finished Total Seduction or not?
The news section on his website is just a kind of changelog.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thank you, i did saw this before.
But i can't seem to figure out if he finished Total Seduction or not?
The news section on his website is just a kind of changelog.
05.07.2019 Total Seduction v2.4 out - Final version of the game. Farm added, Charlotte and Lila can be milked. Game made free (all premium content and cheats available). Multiple bug fixes and added some translations.

So far is the end. The new games are the Warlock of Lust and Life of Holly (with Jake scenario too)

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
Maybe I am missing something, Click the green square at front door, and I get told "Maybe tomorrow I can visit the village" I am on day 58 and doing the corrupt Elia (?) princess in the temple, I just got the poetry book she requested, But still no Village. Using Ver. 0.9 with Premium codes enabled, The Maid and Her Daughter (?) requires flowers and Scarf and I can't advanced, So Am I bugged or am I missing something? I already got the pop up about "outside the whatever is the village" but like I said, Tomorrow never comes
Hello i've the same issue somebody can help me ?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hello i've the same issue somebody can help me ?
It is a bug detected in a last version of the game that cannot be repaired without premium codes. If this happens to a patreon supporter, he can contact me through a message and I will explain how it can be fixed. If this happens to a non-supporter, than unfortunately the only solution is to start a new game with the start option "Castle (skip into)", where the bug should not happen.

The bug will be fixed in a next version of the game. Sorry for the inconvenience. It is as rare case bug and it slipped through the testing and debugging efforts.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
It is a bug detected in a last version of the game that cannot be repaired without premium codes. If this happens to a patreon supporter, he can contact me through a message and I will explain how it can be fixed. If this happens to a non-supporter, than unfortunately the only solution is to start a new game with the start option "Castle (skip into)", where the bug should not happen.

The bug will be fixed in a next version of the game. Sorry for the inconvenience. It is as rare case bug and it slipped through the testing and debugging efforts.
velesk it's ok you've helped me i'm The Unit2651 on patreon thank you so much and good continuation to you

thong

Jul 4, 2017
Is the virgin guard stuff bugged? Like i inspect them dozen of times and they see nothing new.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Is the virgin guard stuff bugged? Like i inspect them dozen of times and they see nothing new.
As far as I know they should work. There is 20% chance for each inspection that they lost the virginity. Maybe you just have bad luck with them.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Not suggesting anything untoward but here goes:
I had a hard system crash (complete and total) that pointed to a specific error.
My system deleted the index entry NonCritical_Veleskgames.exe
System checked and restored once that was removed.

This is just my personal experience and not a review or suggestion that anything bad happened because of the game.
It could have been totally coincidental and something that failed on my end.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
I hope... The main character of this game fuck his mother (The queen) before the end of this game. Is there any possibility of sex scene with the mother ( The queen) in this game??? Please reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Aug 29, 2020
velesk

Where is Lyria? I saved her from the bandit camp and the wiki says she is suppose to become my squire and be in her room until the training grounds are built but I dont see her anywhere in my castle.

Im playing on version 0.95

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Where is Lyria? I saved her from the bandit camp and the wiki says she is suppose to become my squire and be in her room until the training grounds are built but I dont see her anywhere in my castle.

Im playing on version 0.95
Try to wait one day and she should appear. She is in her room in a next day morning after you release her.

[B]zoneitorboneit[/B] said:
I really have zero clue on what to do to start the new content
Also can anyone upload a save where they start off with it?
New content start with Elaine quest line (it now continues into a new content). There is already a save included in the game (save 5) that was created right at the start of a new content. You just need to click on Elaine to continue.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
help with this please, Everytime I load up an old save from 0.9 and click on the map, this f-ing thing spawns
Using old saves is still not completely debugged (I cannot guarantee that it will ever bee) and I always recommend starting the game from beginning. This is because I cannot foresee how the game will change in the following versions so I cannot make game saves compatible with future versions when I don't know it's future structure. It is a common practice in game development to just invalidate old saves with each new version and only very few games can guarantee saves back-compatibility. I'm trying to work on it, but there is just too many variables to make it work correctly. So I have no idea where the bug may be in your case, sorry.

Reactions: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Aug 29, 2020
Are there random enemy camp spawns? Like the first bandit camp you go to, it was a good way to earn gold, a chunk of favor and do some fighting.

(I like the fighting aspect, reminds me of Runescape)

It would be cool if every day/week a new camp popped up on the world map that players could complete to get some gold, generic slaves, etc. Right now the game feels very storyline/quest driven. A bit more open world would be nice, like locations you can visit to pillage like monasteries of light, bandit camps, centaur camps, amazon camps, elf, etc.

This game has some pretty good potential....also more sex :sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes