JakabP

Aug 26, 2017
i have a problem. i downloaded, unpacked it, ran it, came up the scenatio selection, and when i press START it just exits, loads for 2 seconds and then nothing. no error message, no firewall notification, nothing.

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
You need to replace the cracked version with the main one you download the cracked version is not a standalone. i got confused so im just letting you know it seems like its an issue.

Reactions: Kajoq

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
Is it possible to change names in game?
i can change name but first u need write me what name u would change to new new name from this :
Sofia, Augusta, Anna, Ella, Mila, Pyia, Hesy, Elaine, Lyria, Diana, Jennyfer, Lana
but pictures will be in oryginal name only dialog and character name will change

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
Why do you suddenly need a crack when before all you needed was a code?
I like this game and I waited for the code and nobody gave it to me so I tried to do it myself with half the success, I spent the whole day doing it and I shared it with those who were waiting for this code too (deep translator)

i dont have time to crack the code, faster is back not working code to work, but if u want new code u can crack the game with program ILSpy/Net Reflector/dnSpy

it is my first time to cracking .net game so u dont except from me anything impossible for you, first time i have come across such an assembler, i dont know c# or visual basic only the pure assembler used mostly by the cpu or after compiling programs like C, pascal, vb, delphi and other similar

u should be greatfull or play without premium content

p.s. the crack remove all code to be banned so u can search this topic and use other premium code too

Last edited:
Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
will the main character have sex with his mother (Queen Augusta ) in future. Is this a incest game??? Please reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Reactions: allintine

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
will the main character have sex with his mother (Queen Augusta ) in future. Is this a incest game??? Please reply. Thanks a lot in advance.
It was the intention before Patreon put out new rules for incest and I had to remove it from all my games. However, these rules are somewhat unclear and there are currently games with incest on Patreon, so I cannot tell if it will be there in the future, or not. Anyway, I would rather be cautious and not jeopardize my source of the income in this case.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes