Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Can we expect to have sex scene between main character and queen Augusta (mother) in future?? Please reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Apr 29, 2018
And where can I talk to her, after her barn burned down, she is nowhere to be found
She should be in the tavern, unless it's a bug. You can also check inside the castle and see if she's there in the kitchen.

If she's not there either, then perhaps see if you can reproduce this on a new save. Then perhaps we can conclude that it's a recurring bug.

BobbyB55

Aug 20, 2018
My game constantly crashes thought it might be an underpowered laptop but swapped to my gaming rig and same thing. I struggle to get more than 15 minutes out of any playthrough, thank fuck for the auto save that's all I can say.
same its unplayable on my machine. Crashes every 10-15 minutes.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
same its unplayable on my machine. Crashes every 10-15 minutes.
Are you using the cheat version? I was to start with and then I swapped to then direct from mikes website and it was better, still not perfect though.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Please reply friends. Can we expect to have sex scene between main character and queen Augusta (mother) in future?? Please reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Apr 29, 2018
Technically there already is a sex scene between the player and the queen, though the player is in disguise and not in their true form.

If there is any other scene planned or not that is upto Mike.

Reactions: Abhay

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Does anyone else experience this weird bug where animation transition texts disappear? It seems to be a game breaking bug since I can't complete the initiation rite event for the Priestess.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Does anyone else experience this weird bug where animation transition texts disappear? It seems to be a game breaking bug since I can't complete the initiation rite event for the Priestess.
this is an old bug, I'm not sure the game in the OP is the latest version, you should try downloading the game from here:

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I've downloaded it from his own website and it says version 1.4. I'll re-download just in case. Thanks a bunch, friend.

Reactions: dfg

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
how to release prisoner in first monastery? (upd: its auto)

also, cant exit after return from the map

too much bugs in such good game(

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
how to release prisoner in first monastery?

also, cant exit after return from the map
I'm not sure I understood correctly but if you're talking about the priestess Prya (the name might be different since I'm going with my memory) then she will be transferred to your castle automatically right after completing the mission.
If you're stuck on the map screen, make sure you've chosen a destination beforehand, then once you've reached the destination click on the screen, at that point the map should disappear.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
what benefit from sex imps with common enemies? more money/favor/etc or just picture?

at second massage control is empty and no way to stop scene

how to unequip item? (ring) - upd: found

now cant find where to build outpost in the forest

Last edited:

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Here are couple of questions I have about this game. I hope someone can address them;

I've killed a bunch of centaurs with holding left mouse button, and absolutely melting their health bars as if they are made of ice-cream. I wonder if this feature is intentional or not? Holding left mouse button on your enemy kills them in a second.

I wonder why random events are not repeatable? I've had an interaction with two women making out under a tree and when I get the same event I could only say "I'm just passing by.". Is this a bug or also an intentional feature? It wouldn't make much sense because girls' names change everytime I get this event so they have to be "new" acquaintances of mine so I must be able to try the same event with them.

Names of some of these creatures are simply suspicious. I've killed many centaurs simply named Steven, so perhaps the developer should work on names of these mythological creatures. :D

Reactions: darlic

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Here are couple of questions I have about this game. I hope someone can address them;
Hi, I'm the developer, so here are my answers. First two points a possibly bugs. I will check them out and if I will find a problem, it will be corrected in a next version. Thanks for reporting.

I agree some names are silly for some creatures. Names are something I always push for later - I will do it when I will have some free time (but I never have enough time, really). So I will do it sometimes, somehow, if there is more time. :)

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Hi, I'm the developer, so here are my answers. First two points a possibly bugs. I will check them out and if I will find a problem, it will be corrected in a next version. Thanks for reporting.

I agree some names are silly for some creatures. Names are something I always push for later - I will do it when I will have some free time (but I never have enough time, really). So I will do it sometimes, somehow, if there is more time. :)
Thanks for the swift response, and I'm glad if I could be of help.

For the character names perhaps you could use some procedural name generators like Markov Namegen. I definitely understand that priorities are focused on the betterment of game mechanics and bug fixes. Keep up the good work!

Much love, peace!

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
enemy.jpg
Some enemies bug out and become that handmaiden from intro with her dialogue. Same thing happens to centaurs in breeding pit minus dialogue.

Reactions: engelos
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes