Sep 22, 2017
Version in the OP is out of date. The download , despite saying 1.4 was updated on July 7 while the one in the OP was updated on June 27. The new version fixes the bug with Lyria's second massage. Pyia's initiation softlock is still there though. Wasn't able to test a whole lot else.
Wish the dev would had given it a unique version number like 1.4.1 or something. Who pushes an update for their game and gives it the exact same version number as the previous release?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
The spot file for the quoted animation is attached. velesk please check it out.
I have added both of yours animations into the game. The anim with Elaine is now an alternative when you fuck her in guest room (there is a 50-50 chance that either the old animation or your new animation will run). The Pyia animation can be activated from the altar as "Feet worship". Thanks.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Why sex scene of MC with queen Augusta is censored or blured?? Is there any version of the game where its not censored or blured? Please reply

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Why sex scene of MC with queen Augusta is censored or blured?? Is there any version of the game where its not censored or blured? Please reply
It is not censored or blurred. Maybe you have censor patches on. Go to options and uncheck "Show censor patches"

Reactions: Abhay

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey velesk, on pyia quest, the avatar always join right? Is the only way?

Edit: Also i'm having some bugs in combat, when you "control" the girl, the mc keep walking and going back.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Thanks for the update. I am a fan of the predecessor "Total Seduction" and this game.
I wish for "Warlock of Lust" that the German language will be added there / a Language Update.

Greetings from Germany

Reactions: Abhay
Sep 22, 2017
I wish that this game had a better animation editor or import options. I'd love to do some animations in Blender and import them via fbx or something but the XNALara-esque is kind of difficult to use.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes