Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
That is what I'm doing. But unfortunately, errors are unpredictable when you are changing the engine. For example, NPC use scripts to code their behavior. Now, if you change scripts themselves, add some or remove some, what would you do with NPCs in save files that still have old versions of scripts? Some old scripts may not exist now, some may change functionality and there may be some new ones that old characters don't have. This creates a terrible cascade of incompatibility that theoretically can be solved but practically it would take more time than coding the content itself. So I could make the saves more backcompatible, but then updates would not come out each month, but each two months. And it still would not guarantee that old saves could be imported without bugs.
I see your point and I agree that all the work required for this might get overly complex, but still there is always the lazy way to just reset the progress of specific npcs and quests as needed or worst case everything back to start but still keep the character stats/cash/gear while giving a notification to the user when loading the savefile so they are aware of why things had to be reset.
Being able to load the game with grinded cash and stats are already a better outcome than losing everything.

casper110

May 31, 2020
Man, the difficulty went WAY up this update... love the game, but you still have what seems to be a memory leak in the "who is this" tab, also, the healing animation never goes away if the character is killed that its being used on. but much more playable this update

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
The quest to get the moon rose always kicks my butt, the multiple enemies are on you before you can get more than one summons out.

ShubiSama

Aug 27, 2018
I keep getting this error message every time I get past the prolog. Dose anyone know how to fix this? I have been getting it for awhile and I just keep waiting for the next update to fix it and it never dose.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There is a bug for me, when the MC tries to get with one of the female enemies. He clips and "rubberbands" (walks but is send back again and again) and then it stops with no favour gain or anything. Not even a sex scene. When they stand up masturbating themselves, they can be highlighted, but the MC refuses to do anything with me.
I had no problems with this in the previous iterations. Though the last version I played was 1.2 I think. I've had this bug both with the novices in the church and the amazon women in the war camps.

The minions can steal the women just fine and there is no problem initiating the regular sex scenes.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Cant seem to select the dialogue options in prologue, is there anything I'm missing?
I was able to do that, so it could be on your end. What seems to be the specific problem? Are the words highlighted when you hover over them and nothing happens when you click on them? Do they not appear at all? Does the game freeze, when you select the words?

I know UI scaling in windows will mess with the dialog boxes and option menus.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
I was able to do that, so it could be on your end. What seems to be the specific problem? Are the words highlighted when you hover over them and nothing happens when you click on them? Do they not appear at all? Does the game freeze, when you select the words?

I know UI scaling in windows will mess with the dialog boxes and option menus.
yeah it was the window, works fine in fullscreen. thanks

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Does anyone else have the same problem with the MC being unable to sex the enemies?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Yeah. He'll walk towards them, teleport away, and repeat that for like 5 seconds.
Does it happens always, or only sometimes? The description seems like the mc is in a different room than the target and he cannot pass the door for some reason so he is thrown back.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It always happens. No he is in the same room at least for me.
When you use the mind skill, that makes them horny and you click on them. He always rubberbands around, no matter if it's the same room, if it's outdoors or whatever. Then after a few seconds it stops. There seems to be an exception when you press another key after having cast the lust spell. She simply becomes uninteractable by the MC, but the minions can still fuck her just fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The same thing happens in the Centaur camp.

Reactions: velesk
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes