wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
just curious is their a way to restart a quest? I wanted to keep Alizabeth alive in her castle.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Great work on the latest update, old save is compatible now, finally can start following every new version without worrying too much about losing everything.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Sorry but how this combat work?
Summon your imps, S+click where to summon, then left click to shoot magic bolts. Focus on males first, if your imp starts screwing a fallen wench, you will have control points reset and you can summon another imp.

Reactions: exstnce

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
And is there a way to keep the Politician skill from degrading? Looks like it goes down as you are away from the castle, so maybe that's for when we take the castle back?

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Mmm, YES! YES! 2000 years graphics . Such warm nostalgy, love that feel, when you know not alone love that retro style.
Yup, i agree! And like his previous game "Total Seduction", he uses a original game engine, made by himself. Its looks outdated, but we need to give Velesk a lot of credit for his creation. I see some ppl just complaining about the graphics and they dont know its a original engine.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The problem with the rubberbanding has indeed been solved. Sometimes, however, he still doesn't trigger the sex scene with the enemy. The one where he uses the staff always seems to work. I guess it's a particular scene that doesn't want to trigger. He just stands there, while the masturbating women are still highlighted. You can click on them but nothing happens. This happens in the open as well as in rooms. I don't think it's the pathfinding itself that is the issue. It's probably just one (or more) type of scenes that simply won't trigger at all.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes