Apr 29, 2018
Observed a bug.

During the doggy style sex with Elaine (on the vanity), when clicking on "Faster" the animation for Grind plays and clicking on "Grind" plays the animation for "Faster".

Skan

Aug 25, 2017
I have the same problem as above. During battle ( all kind) every female i target with the Mind Spell and then click on it give me a bug where the sex animation is not played. The character start to walk in a straight line like Hajtand's video displays.
A shame, cause the assassins can be only fucked that way x)

Reactions: Hajtand
Apr 29, 2018
Hmm. That's weird. Have you extracted the zip file into a empty folder? Sometimes if you overwrite into an existing game folder, it might give issues.

Also, could you share the details (Click on the Details button in the error dialog). That might give some hint as to what the issue could be.

ShubiSama

Aug 27, 2018
Hmm. That's weird. Have you extracted the zip file into a empty folder? Sometimes if you overwrite into an existing game folder, it might give issues.

Also, could you share the details (Click on the Details button in the error dialog). That might give some hint as to what the issue could be.
Yes I extracted it to a empty folder. Below are the details, and thanks for looking into this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Yes I extracted it to a empty folder. Below are the details, and thanks for looking into this.
Hi, a problem like this unfortunately someone mentions here with each version I publish. I was not able to detect and correct it, because I cannot replicate it. It means that I only have one computer and when the problem is not present there I have no means to identify it. Developer studios usually have a substantial testers teams to do that, but I'm just a one guy with one computer. Here is the response I wrote last time for someone with the same problem (maybe it helps, maybe it wont):

Hi, unfortunately, it is virtually impossible to identify problem just from one error message (in most cases). The message indicates that the game did not loaded properly. It means the the game is suppose to read and load its files at the start and this did not happend as it should. There can be many reasons. Be sure you download the game only from the original source (my page). If you have non-english system, make sure there are no special characters (like é) in the directory path on the hard drive. Make sure the directory path is not too long (the game is not in too many directories deep). Make sure you have admin rights on your system. Etc... There still can be a lot of different problem, its hard to tell.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
I have a small problem with the changeling ring, i have put it on, turned into high priestess, now i cannot take it off again.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have a small problem with the changeling ring, i have put it on, turned into high priestess, now i cannot take it off again.
Ring cannot be taken off while you are at the depository. Once you steal the gemstone, you will be able to take off the ring again.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Ring cannot be taken off while you are at the depository. Once you steal the gemstone, you will be able to take off the ring again.
It all happend afterward, i was there took the gem went home, took the ring off, then i placed the ring again in the slot, appearence changed again to high priestess, the depository is still there, when i go there i cannot interact with the red guard again and using the shelf where the gems were hidden just shows the text that gems are hidden there, going back home and i cannot take the ring off.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
It all happend afterward, i was there took the gem went home, took the ring off, then i placed the ring again in the slot, appearence changed again to high priestess, the depository is still there, when i go there i cannot interact with the red guard again and using the shelf where the gems were hidden just shows the text that gems are hidden there, going back home and i cannot take the ring off.
It may be some sort of bug. Anyway, if you go to the convent (where Pyia is), the ring should be taken off automatically the moment you enter. So you can try that.

ShubiSama

Aug 27, 2018
Hi, a problem like this unfortunately someone mentions here with each version I publish. I was not able to detect and correct it, because I cannot replicate it. It means that I only have one computer and when the problem is not present there I have no means to identify it. Developer studios usually have a substantial testers teams to do that, but I'm just a one guy with one computer. Here is the response I wrote last time for someone with the same problem (maybe it helps, maybe it wont):
Thanks for the reply, I tried admin and putting the file on the desktop and did not work. guess I wont be able to play this game anymore.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Hi i have a question. The third relic for jennyfer where is it i see nothing on the map and when i try to talk to her all she says is if i want to buy potions.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes