Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Please allow all of us the option to open renaming console (it is either Ctrl+C or Alt+C, I don't remember now) and rename any character and their relation to player there, if they want. Please please please. By allowing this option for all your game will do wonders.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Game developer, I beg you to add fee more sex scenes with queen Augusta in this game. In this game there is only one scene with queen Augusta that also in others body form.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
VNLXV said:
Sweet Alabama, y do u people wanna fk ur relatives. I will never understand.
I guess it is a fetish, well known from antiquity. That is why it is called oedipus complex.

Reactions: Abhay

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Is your politician skill supposed to go down over time and where do you raise the merchant skill?

Also, I found a bug in Jakes Scenario where the visitor card for the TV Station just disappears from your inventory if you do the other content first.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
I cannot wait for more scenes with my favorite character Pyia ;) - hopefully, we can breed her into motherhood more and more because I want to keep my main bitch pregnant and hopefully milky too.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
I am a huge fan of the previous game TOTAL SEDUCTION. Game Developer please add more sex scenes between MC and his step mother queen Augusta. Can we expect more sex scenes between MC and his step mother queen Augusta in the future updates??? Please Reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Oct 15, 2017
I am a huge fan of the previous game TOTAL SEDUCTION. Game Developer please add more sex scenes between MC and his step mother queen Augusta. Can we expect more sex scenes between MC and his step mother queen Augusta in the future updates??? Please Reply. Thanks a lot in advance.
Like the next update will be coming out very soonish.. not exactly sure but should be fun and look forward to playing it.

Reactions: Abhay

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
You need to study at least 5 times at the library on the top floor of your castle. After fifth time, you will find a note about lust magic and you need to speak with avatar bout it. That will trigger the quest.
Thank you!

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
Version 1.7 seems to have a memory leak... it crashes after some time randomly :/
sadly i have to confirm that behavior

but most aggravating is that saves from previous won´t load and always result in a crash to desktop.

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
sadly i have to confirm that behavior

but most aggravating is that saves from previous won´t load and always result in a crash to desktop.
Most crashes happened to me when i talked to the store lady. I also think that the Jenny Lust Magic Quest Line seems to be bugged as hell. After some time they finished automatically... super weird. I enter my castle walk a few steps ans suddenly a window pops up and says i have finished the quest... but i didn't. The first time i could actually talk to her and finish the first relique quest. After that it was completely bugged. The Quest Locations disappeared also after i "finished" the quest.

I really hope a hotfix comes soon because it is my first time playing this game it is actually fun. (y)

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes