thong

Jul 4, 2017
So i installed the game, copy the cracked premium in and then activate the code. But after that, everytime i press any button it show an error message of Life of Holly.

RamRod36

May 23, 2017
I know the cracked version is out but can anyone share the code for 1.7 please? I only ask because for some reason I have nothing but trouble with the cracked version. Crashes, graphical hiccups etc.

jonath1982

Feb 17, 2018
So i installed the game, copy the cracked premium in and then activate the code. But after that, everytime i press any button it show an error message of Life of Holly.
Always check the version compatibility before installing any mods/extras/etc.
No more rookie mistakes and then asking questions when you play yourself.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
I put the cheat code on and replaced the files and the exe with the newest one, but everytime I click the "ctrl + any combination" it keeps popping an error message. Any thoughts on this?

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
I know the cracked version is out but can anyone share the code for 1.7 please? I only ask because for some reason I have nothing but trouble with the cracked version. Crashes, graphical hiccups etc.
i only delete ban codes nothing else, so u need mayby delete cfg, and making new one or put error here mayby we do something
i always test "crack" and check CTRL+g/i/s/p/f and the code

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There's still a problem with the interactions of the enemies in a lust state. Some of them were fixed in the 1.6 patch (the rubberbanding ones), but there's still at least one interaction left that is bugged (both in 1.6. and 1.7). You can click all you want on them, but they stay locked in their own animation, unless a minion gets to them. The player character is unable to do anything himself.

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
There's still a problem with the interactions of the enemies in a lust state. Some of them were fixed in the 1.6 patch (thye rubberbanding ones), but there's still at least one interaction left that is bugged (both in 1.6. and 1.7). You can click all you want on them, but they stay locked in their own animation, unless a minion gets to them. The player character is unable to do anything himself.
I'm not able to replicate this. The only time I don't start the animation with main character is when you click late and the minion get there first. But that is intended. It may also happen when you are under attack. In that case, the main character will not run the animation too.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
i only delete ban codes nothing else, so u need mayby delete cfg, and making new one or put error here mayby we do something
i always test "crack" and check CTRL+g/i/s/p/f and the code
I put the cheat code on and replaced the files and the exe with the newest one, but everytime I click the "ctrl + any combination" it keeps popping an error message. Any thoughts on this?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm not able to replicate this. The only time I don't start the animation with main character is when you click late and the minion get there first. But that is intended. It may also happen when you are under attack. In that case, the main character will not run the animation too.
What area are you in? The first 2 (church and centaur camp) are where it happens to me and I give up on the game. The one where he does it with the staff works for me. The other one I can click them all I want, as they show up highlighted when I hover over them. He just stops in his tracks and does nothing. I'm not under attack and there are no minions.

Here's an example which I can replicate in any kind of manners. Dragging them into the open courtyard doesn't work either. Tried it dozens of times:

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes