Sep 29, 2019
I'm having the same bug as previously mentioned, but I find it interesting it started happening after I turned the folder and substructures into hidden in Windows. Don't know if it helps.

It happens whenever I try to load the fixed save you posted above

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have the same Problem can not start the game ist load until the option and then the error come if i click on new game.

Ps ok i find out what is wrong the go file are old if you download from there you dont get the fixed Version

Last edited:

RyuumaKun

Jun 17, 2022
Ok, overall nice game, but quite buggy.
For example, if you double-click on the shape-shifter ring in inventory _before_ getting the hair of the bard, you are stuck and can never visit the capital in disguise to fuck the queen.
Also i never got to the mage academy... i guess this has to do with this moon elf girl... as the avatar of lust mentioned someone was sneaking around, i klicked on the moon elf girl later, who was fucking one of my servants... she said she didn't do anything... and now there is no visible progress on that quest any more... neither the visit to the tavern in the evening... i can inviter her to dinner, fuck her etc. but no further progress in the quest...
So quite a lot of things to fuck up considering you only have a handful of save slots...
If this issues could be fixed warlock of lust would be a really nice game.
For the academy to be enabled you have to study in the booksellers of your castle there you will find a book and also something to learn the new lust skills in the academy

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Sylvia left before I could ask her about the high priest crown. I'm not sure in what order I needed to do things in WoL, so I've just kind of been doing them indiscriminately and I'm either missing something or I've been locked out because I did something in the wrong order.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Sylvia left before I could ask her about the high priest crown. I'm not sure in what order I needed to do things in WoL, so I've just kind of been doing them indiscriminately and I'm either missing something or I've been locked out because I did something in the wrong order.
If you progress her quest, she will return back.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Is it weird that I like these models more than daz models? Lol.
Gonna download it. Great to see that it's still on going.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
If you progress her quest, she will return back.
Thanks. I got her back, but I'm still stuck. She messes with my help, but I can't engage her other than joining in. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to talk to her about the high priest crown. I assume I just need to be patient since that was my issue the last time.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Please for the love of all things unholy if there is just one thing you fix before adding more content..... fix the pathing... it's so frustrating trying to move around as the character when you click one place and it just runs off in a different direction entirely.

Hell just get rid of auto pathing and make the character have WSAD movement, click to move is god awful to begin with let alone when it doesn't work.

Rant aside, quality games and keep up the great work XD

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Please for the love of all things unholy if there is just one thing you fix before adding more content..... fix the pathing... it's so frustrating trying to move around as the character when you click one place and it just runs off in a different direction entirely.

Hell just get rid of auto pathing and make the character have WSAD movement, click to move is god awful to begin with let alone when it doesn't work.

Rant aside, quality games and keep up the great work XD
@velesk

What this gent says is the true true
No joke, all games are gold already.
All you need to do is fix pathing sound and 3d models and you got a top 5 game right here

Jun 10, 2022

Disagree 100%. I prefer having to occasionally click somewhere twice as opposed to using WSAD...

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Disagree 100%. I prefer having to occasionally click somewhere twice as opposed to using WSAD...
I mean that's your oppinion and it's valid, however in this case in paticular it's not clicking twice to move it's clicking 17-30 times while fighting against the auto pathing because it's trying to path the complete wrong direction even though there is no possible way to reach the selected destination by goin in the direction it has chosen, so the arguement can be made that it is bugged, does not work correctly and should be fixed, since movement is a pretty essential piece of functionality in this game it should be of higher priority to fix it then adding more content.

Why not both?
Hell, i'd be happy with both / either or, aslong as it actually works XD

Jun 10, 2022
I mean that's your oppinion and it's valid, however in this case in paticular it's not clicking twice to move it's clicking 17-30 times while fighting against the auto pathing because it's trying to path the complete wrong direction even though there is no possible way to reach the selected destination by goin in the direction it has chosen, so the arguement can be made that it is bugged, does not work correctly and should be fixed, since movement is a pretty essential piece of functionality in this game it should be of higher priority to fix it then adding more content.

Hell, i'd be happy with both / either or, aslong as it actually works XD
Happy with both as well.

Honestly, it sounds like original poster is having a much worse time than I am with pathing. Maybe game performs differently on different systems?

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Happy with both as well.

Honestly, it sounds like original poster is having a much worse time than I am with pathing. Maybe game performs differently on different systems?

The link above is a gif of the pathing issue, I had to upload it to a temp site as it's like 500mb so it will be there for 7 days then vanish.

The gif will provide context, it happens in pretty much every location but seems to only happen in some parts of each map not the whole map, the only work around seems to be spam click and move your mouse around like a mad man until the character gets unstuck XD

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
There have been numerous occasions (until I finally learned what to avoid) where my character melded with the wall, so much so that clicking elsewhere didn't matter and I was forced to reload a save. The pathing can be best described as atrocious. Thankfully though, the game autosaves after each day by default, making the issue annoying but tolerable.

Edit: It's an otherwise decent game.

Unknown192

Jul 31, 2022
So ummm...I'm a stupid guy here and been searching everywhere but can't find an answer...jennyfer's camp is barely visible for me and I can't find the location for the final relic...like it's not even on the map...tried debugging but I can't find the place's name for me to teleport to...any help please?

Reactions: Human1993

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
So ummm...I'm a stupid guy here and been searching everywhere but can't find an answer...jennyfer's camp is barely visible for me and I can't find the location for the final relic...like it's not even on the map...tried debugging but I can't find the place's name for me to teleport to...any help please?
Can you sent me a save where this bug is, if you still have it? Add it as an attachment in a personal message, for example.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes