velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
That's the exact same error that I'm getting, and I'm not doing any save transfer. I think it's just a problem with the version itself.
(Edit) I actually found the error. Thanks for reporting. Uploading bug fix version now.

Last edited:

dampf99

Mar 13, 2023
Hello Velesk,

i have download the Version 3.1.5 from your website.
Then i have save the "save Folder" from Version 3.1 to the Version 3.1.5

The RESULT:
the game start with version 3.1.5 and i can load my saved Files and can play again on this point.
i can saved the new Position and later load again.
THIS PROBLEM IS NOW GONE!!!

The Problem from other User (KamiMile) about the Gamestart i dont have this problem. Maybe i have load your
fixed version?.....I download your file at 12:30 pm today.

I say thank you for your help here. I wish you have good Ideas for more Versions from WARLOCK OF LUST.
I Like this Kind of game.

Thanks VELESK

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
Tried playing WoL, my old saves don't work and can't even start a new game because of that error people have posted, could load up the Harmony game but not really interested in playing a female MC.

Reactions: WhiteBowman

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Tried playing WoL, my old saves don't work and can't even start a new game because of that error people have posted, could load up the Harmony game but not really interested in playing a female MC.
Try to download again from mega or mediafire. It should have bug fixed versions there. I'm not sure about the mixdrop download.

Reactions: Azsouth

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
Try to download again from mega or mediafire. It should have bug fixed versions there. I'm not sure about the mixdrop download.
can start a new game now but still getting an error every time I try to move around it seems, quit once I couldn't get into the succubus basement.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
can start a new game now but still getting an error every time I try to move around it seems, quit once I couldn't get into the succubus basement.
That I cannot help you with. It seems like some driver type problem related specific to your setup.

alexeistukov

Jun 12, 2020
hmmmm for some reason, i can't load my save slot from 1 - 5 everytime i tried load, i got error, but i can load my autosave slot
is there a reason behind this? Please help
1682862118951.png
Edit: it seems like, if i save the save in an existing slot, no matter normal or quick or autosave slot, everytime i load it, game just pop error.

Last edited:

Urka

May 25, 2017
Hey, how do you change the language in the game? No matter how I try to change it, it remains English.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I figured you were the lust dev. Too bad this game doesn't have incest, love the slave / preg theme.

Sep 29, 2019
For me this Version dont Work if i play Holy i can play but if i start warlock i get always a Message that an error happen a Value can not be negative follow by endless Text

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Ok, overall nice game, but quite buggy.
For example, if you double-click on the shape-shifter ring in inventory _before_ getting the hair of the bard, you are stuck and can never visit the capital in disguise to fuck the queen.
Also i never got to the mage academy... i guess this has to do with this moon elf girl... as the avatar of lust mentioned someone was sneaking around, i klicked on the moon elf girl later, who was fucking one of my servants... she said she didn't do anything... and now there is no visible progress on that quest any more... neither the visit to the tavern in the evening... i can inviter her to dinner, fuck her etc. but no further progress in the quest...
So quite a lot of things to fuck up considering you only have a handful of save slots...
If this issues could be fixed warlock of lust would be a really nice game.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes