kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Try turning off anti-aliasing in options. Seems to have helped others with this problem.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
velesk

I am not able to play because the font is way to small, is there any way to increase it?
I can not read what it is saying without getting very close to the screen.
VeleskGames 2023-03-12 10-13-29-35.jpg

Herrer4

Jun 6, 2018
I'm really liking the game, but unfortunetly I saved and it autosaved while inside a dungeon (the second scroll in the Lust magic) and now I can leave nor complete it.

Sep 1, 2020
I found a few bugs.

In one of the later Jennyfer quests, she gets stuck in a loop and you can't have sex with her. I completed the thesis quest (contraceptives quest) in hope it would fix the issue but it didn't. Completing the elf (scroll) quest seems to get it fixed though. There is another bug surrounding Jennyfer, having sex at the Academy in the library makes the game crash.

There's also a bug with the Dominatrix, if you start her quests before the main quests with the Avatar you can't complete the "QUEST: Provide subjects for the Dominatrix".

Edit:
Once you steal the Moon Rose you get ambushed by the moon elves and the game crashes. I travelled in a different order by the second time I encountered them and it worked, I got past. Not sure if this is any help.

Edit 2: Bondage training with Sylva is bugged. When I try to select Pyia, Lyria model is shown instead but the dialogue is for Pyia. Same thing goes for Diana, whenever I try to select her, Anna's model is presented.

Edit 3: Lots of bugs at the seminar, above 80 corruption you start to see bugs with every girl you interact with. You can force with the error pop-up but I'm scared I will lose progress or corrupting the save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Herrer4

Jun 6, 2018
I'm having the same bug as previously mentioned, but I find it interesting it started happening after I turned the folder and substructures into hidden in Windows. Don't know if it helps.

It happens whenever I try to load the fixed save you posted above

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
So I don't know what's going on, but enemies get back up fast. I can't beat Pyia because every time I beat her, she just instantly gets back up and starts fighting again.

Newest free version, no cracks, downloaded as part of Ludus Master

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
So I don't know what's going on, but enemies get back up fast. I can't beat Pyia because every time I beat her, she just instantly gets back up and starts fighting again.

Newest free version, no cracks, downloaded as part of Ludus Master
This was an issue 1 day after release. That I posted a fixed version and it should not happen anymore. Here is a post about it

Bob9999

Jun 24, 2017
how to defeat and capture high pristess in warlock in lust? I defeat her but she still get up and fight. I can not leave this location

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
how to defeat and capture high pristess in warlock in lust? I defeat her but she still get up and fight. I can not leave this location
This was an issue 1 day after release. Than I posted a fixed version and it should not happen anymore. Here is a post about it

HerrGrimes

Sep 27, 2017
This was an issue 1 day after release. Than I posted a fixed version and it should not happen anymore. Here is a post about it
I grabbed the game from your website and it still had this issue of the summons and guards both respawning after being killed. It was the MEGA link. Did not test the other downloads.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I grabbed the game from your website and it still had this issue of the summons and guards both respawning after being killed. It was the MEGA link. Did not test the other downloads.
You are right. MEGA for some reason set older version of the build as current. It is corrected now - I have deleted older version from there so now only the bug fixed version can be download. So it should work now.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes