velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hi velesk, grinding like a motherfucker I got 4 natives pregnant in the village, but the last one (at least I hope there is only one left) never show up in the hut, so can't fuck her. It's of any use keep trying to knock up all of them, or is just a work in progress?
It is optional - that means it does not matter if all got pregnant or not so it is up to you if you want to do it or not. There are actually 6 of them. 3 are in the village, 1 is in the hut and 2 are invisible. Which ones are where is decided each day in the morning. There will be possibly more content in the village in the future, but I have not decided on what direction will it take yet.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
It is optional - that means it does not matter if all got pregnant or not so it is up to you if you want to do it or not. There are actually 6 of them. 3 are in the village, 1 is in the hut and 2 are invisible. Which ones are where is decided each day in the morning. There will be possibly more content in the village in the future, but I have not decided on what direction will it take yet.
Honestly i would spend more on polishing the game, and then build out content, it already is so deep.
polish the art and the character movement

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Cool, thanks for the answer. Then I suppose I'm done for now, eagerly waiting for next update.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
New version was published today - more content for Dominatrix and a new native tribe in Lust Island. Lots of new scenes and fun situations. Don't forget to check it out.
View attachment 2411343 View attachment 2411344
well well well nice update!
was so nice than i finished everything available......

found some problems during my playtime.....

1)a lot of quests take you to the village and the most irritating thing is than for exit the city i have to go inside everytime......
i can understand keep the map inside the castle.....
but a least make a some way easyer to go outside the city or move the maybe at the entrance.....or in the courtyard.......
i had to make dunno how many returns to the map arrghhh...was boring.....

2)the orc villace unlock way before you talk to hesy and she "suppose" give you the invitation.....
this make things weird because gamoraa does no talk to you and his maybe will looks like bugged.....i forgot that and had to fix using the debug menu...

3)the elf palace door is missing the square on the ground.....and this make another false flag of bugged quest.....
easy fix add a teleport square......was very bad design expecially no others doors are like this in the game....

4)belle quest on journal remain open even if you do her multiple time with wolf outfit....
no matter what i tryed everything and it stay open...fixed with debug

5)savegame slots are too few expecially because there is no gallery..... so for saving the key moments you can only have just a few from it...
easy fix.....make a gallery mode or just add some slot pages to savegames......

6)there is also a weird pathfinding in the first intersection of the village.... easy way to find it is going to tavern using the road....is impossible......you have to use the grass path.....

thanks for the game!!! is really a masterpiace even if still a working in progress thingy.....

p.s.
you should make the game MORE 1rst person friendly......is way more immersive that way and atm is just experimental......
it have so much potencial wen you looks a the "things" with your eyes.....

anyway here is the full savegame for v3.1
place in:
\wolu\scen001\saves
proof
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
native island was the first thing than i finished and is on first slot.....

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017

1)a lot of quests take you to the village and the most irritating thing is than for exit the city i have to go inside everytime......
but a least make a some way easyer to go outside the city or move the maybe at the entrance.....or in the courtyard.......

2)the orc villace unlock way before you talk to hesy and she "suppose" give you the invitation.....
this make things weird because gamoraa does no talk to you and his maybe will looks like bugged.....i forgot that and had to fix using the debug menu...

3)the elf palace door is missing the square on the ground.....and this make another false flag of bugged quest.....
easy fix add a teleport square......was very bad design expecially no others doors are like this in the game....

4)belle quest on journal remain open even if you do her multiple time with wolf outfit....

5)savegame slots are too few expecially because there is no gallery..... so for saving the key moments you can only have just a few from it...

6)there is also a weird pathfinding in the first intersection of the village.... easy way to find it is going to tavern using the road....is impossible......you have to use the grass path.....

thanks for the game!!! is really a masterpiace even if still a working in progress thingy.....

p.s.
you should make the game MORE 1rst person friendly......is way more immersive that way and atm is just experimental......

place in:
\wolu\scen001\saves
proof
I'm glad you like the game. And thanks for reports and suggestions, it is really appreciated as such feedback is very useful for me. 1)2)3)4) are fixable and I will work on them for a next release. As for a gallery mode, it is planned and should be implemented soon. The village pathfinding is kind of cursed. I know about the problem and tried to fix it several times but it did not worked for some reason. I will have to put more time into it.

Foxsaken

Jul 29, 2017

p.s.

place in:
\wolu\scen001\saves
proof
Ty bro. you make my day

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2144322

Overview:
You play as a young prince who was ousted by queen regent and is now in exile. It is up to you to seduce your allies, corrupt your enemies and regain control of your throne. You will become a champion of the Goddess of Lust - wielding powerful magic and control over your minions.
Game has an RPG and management elements - you gain skills while you must also develop your castle as a base of operations. Game includes a real time combat system where you must summon minions to tank your foes while you cast spells to either kill, or enslave them.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-23
Release Date: 2023-02-23
Developer: Mike Velesk - -
Censored: No/Optional
Version: 3.1
Language: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Czech
Other Games: Total Seduction - Life of Holly - Ludus Master
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - - -

View attachment 2144324 View attachment 2144325 View attachment 2144326 View attachment 2144328 View attachment 2144329 View attachment 2144330 View attachment 2144331 View attachment 2144332 View attachment 2144334 View attachment 2144335
Total Seduction is the best game of this Dev.
it's a pity that it didn't continue, because if it had I would have paid like I to pay for each update.
the game had base and story to continue.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018

p.s.

place in:
\wolu\scen001\saves
proof
Is there a way to change the save choices from women to futanari?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Is there a way to change the save choices from women to futanari?
dunno for real.. but if you redo the quest on the debug menu from completed to start or ready
you can replay the quest line entirely so you can can revert some of the choice i have made...

BUT i never tryed it on already completed quest...
so maybe can work or maybe just crash entirely...test it by make backup save first
then report what happen.....

edit:
i tryed some value and is not working on quest already completed....not to mention than this particular choice of her sex is not in the list!!!!!
so debug have limitations... work only on surface?? or i am missing some value here and there to make it works.....
or maybe his main purpuse is for testing/maintain stuffs/skedules/scripts...mhhh

hey but i found an hidden quest i dont' have trigged!!!
is the lust elven maid than i am doing right now.....
also there is the teleport tool nice ah ah!!!

mhh nice outfit how did i miss it....
Snap2.jpg Snap3.jpg
ok now is real 100% checked everything on the list....old post updated with new saves
https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-of-lust-v3-1-mike-velesk.21687/post-10163891

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2022
Hello, I have just started playing this game today, and not even a couple minutes into the game, I have experienced an error that is preventing me from continuing. All that's being displayed is this. Please help:

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\alonz\Documents\My Games\Warlock of Lust v3.1\Warlock of Lust v3.1\wolu\scene001\saves\save06.dat'.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\alonz\Documents\My Games\Warlock of Lust v3.1\Warlock of Lust v3.1\wolu\scen001\saves\save06.dat'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
at RPGView.Scene.SaveScene(Int32 fnmr)
at RPGView.Scene.Tick(Int32 step)
at DirXModule.DirXPanel.Tick(Int32 step)
at DirXStart.Form1.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.9105.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
VeleskGames
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/alonz/Documents/My%20Games/Warlock%20of%20Lust%20v3.1/Warlock%20of%20Lust%20v3.1/VeleskGames.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.8.9075.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.9130.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.9032.0 built by: NET481REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
RPGView
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/alonz/Documents/My%20Games/Warlock%20of%20Lust%20v3.1/Warlock%20of%20Lust%20v3.1/RPGView.DLL
DirXModule
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/alonz/Documents/My%20Games/Warlock%20of%20Lust%20v3.1/Warlock%20of%20Lust%20v3.1/DirXModule.DLL
Microsoft.DirectX
Assembly Version: 1.0.2902.0
Win32 Version: 5.04.00.2904
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.DirectX/1.0.2902.0__31bf3856ad364e35/Microsoft.DirectX.dll
VulSim
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/alonz/Documents/My%20Games/Warlock%20of%20Lust%20v3.1/Warlock%20of%20Lust%20v3.1/VulSim.DLL
DirXObjects
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/alonz/Documents/My%20Games/Warlock%20of%20Lust%20v3.1/Warlock%20of%20Lust%20v3.1/DirXObjects.DLL
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.8.9130.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D
Win32 Version: 9.05.132.0000
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D/1.0.2902.0__31bf3856ad364e35/Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll
Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX
Win32 Version: 5.04.00.3900
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX/1.0.2902.0__31bf3856ad364e35/Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX.dll
Microsoft.VisualC
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 12.00.52519.0 built by: VSWINSERVICING
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualC/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualC.dll
TacticalView
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/alonz/Documents/My%20Games/Warlock%20of%20Lust%20v3.1/Warlock%20of%20Lust%20v3.1/TacticalView.DLL
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback
Win32 Version: 5.04.00.2904
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback/1.0.2902.0__31bf3856ad364e35/Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hello, I have just started playing this game today, and not even a couple minutes into the game, I have experienced an error that is preventing me from continuing. All that's being displayed is this. Please help:

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\alonz\Documents\My Games\Warlock of Lust v3.1\Warlock of Lust v3.1\wolu\scene001\saves\save06.dat'.
It seems the game cannot create an auto-save (probably also any other save). You are probably running the game from account that does not have authority to write files to the hard drive. The game should be run from the administrator account (for the reason to create save files).

NCOGEEK

Mar 13, 2022
hmmm, I played the 2.7 fine with close to 0 bugs (some crashes time to time but really nothing annoying) for about 300 in game days. I found the courage to restart new game in 3.1 (because save incompatibility) but the game is really slow on my setup (surface book with i7 CPU, 16Go RAM, GTX 1060 GPU).

The game run on both GPU (intel and nvidia, I had to ask windows to use nvidia GPU), in game, I use approx 30% of both of the GPU but in large spaces the game is really slow (like slowed but without big FPS drop and without rise of use of any GPU). I will try on a more standard setup (1080P, I7, 980M) because i know the resolution of the surface screen doesn't help but if you have any idea (i tried to disable anti-aliasing it improve a little but the problem is still here) i will be glad to ear it !

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
hmmm, I played the 2.7 fine with close to 0 bugs (some crashes time to time but really nothing annoying) for about 300 in game days. I found the courage to restart new game in 3.1 (because save incompatibility) but the game is really slow on my setup (surface book with i7 CPU, 16Go RAM, GTX 1060 GPU).

The game run on both GPU (intel and nvidia, I had to ask windows to use nvidia GPU), in game, I use approx 30% of both of the GPU but in large spaces the game is really slow (like slowed but without big FPS drop and without rise of use of any GPU). I will try on a more standard setup (1080P, I7, 980M) because i know the resolution of the surface screen doesn't help but if you have any idea (i tried to disable anti-aliasing it improve a little but the problem is still here) i will be glad to ear it !
This was reported to me by another person too. In a next version, I will make an option in the menu to reduce terrain render distance and that should solve it.

Jun 16, 2022
It seems the game cannot create an auto-save (probably also any other save). You are probably running the game from account that does not have authority to write files to the hard drive. The game should be run from the administrator account (for the reason to create save files).
My account is the only account on the laptop, and I'm also the administrator.

Jun 16, 2022
Just because you have administrative privileges doesn't mean that all programs are executed with those privileges
So, how would I modify this Warlock of Lust game to fall in line with all my other programs? This is a first-time event period for me.

NCOGEEK

Mar 13, 2022
This was reported to me by another person too. In a next version, I will make an option in the menu to reduce terrain render distance and that should solve it.
OK but the GPU doesn't even use half of its power, isn't it a problem of optimization ?
Does it run fine and smooth for others (I definitely must test with my other computer with 1080p 16/9 resolution) ?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes