NCOGEEK

Mar 13, 2022
Hi dev, could you enable the widowed option ?
I play sometimes on a device with non standard resolution (Surface Book with 3:2 screen 3240x2160) and I know because I also play on standard 16:9 1920x1080 device that this resolution cause minor bugs like unclickable objects or problem with spell or summon selection.
If i can run the game on a selected resolution in fullscreen or in windowed it could resolve the issue without needing for you to investigate further. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: darlic

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
there are two things make me want to delete the game after playing for less than 5 minutes.
im certain that these are "easy" fixes

#1 is that i cant seem to get the game in window mode
#2 the launcher is running in the background even after the game is closed and there is nothing on the task bar

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
How do i play this?

i mean , if you are a new player like me, which options should i choose in the launcher??

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hi dev, could you enable the widowed option ?
I play sometimes on a device with non standard resolution (Surface Book with 3:2 screen 3240x2160) and I know because I also play on standard 16:9 1920x1080 device that this resolution cause minor bugs like unclickable objects or problem with spell or summon selection.
If i can run the game on a selected resolution in fullscreen or in windowed it could resolve the issue without needing for you to investigate further. Thanks in advance.
The reason why windowed mode is disable is because the game runs on DirectX 9 and this version of DirectX has native problems with windowed mode. When I had windowed mode enabled, I got swamped with complains and bug reports about it causing problems, that I could not fix (as the library is managed by Microsoft).

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
How do i play this?

i mean , if you are a new player like me, which options should i choose in the launcher??
The download actually pack 4 of my games together. If you want to play the Warlock of Lust, just select the correct universe in the launcher, and set start to "Imperial Court". That is the real start of the game. The "Castle" start is for players that want to skip first 3 intro days and jump right into the open world game. The "Lust Island" is currently a mini game, that will be part of the main game in the future, but it is right now developed separately. You should first play the main game to get acquainted with characters there.

You are also welcome to try other games that are included in the launcher. If you like historical games, try Ludus Master.

Reactions: hiddink

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Well, lost me at "real-time combat" but good luck anyway.
Real time combat is only a very small part of the game and it also includes "adult" elements. There are also Lust Magic spells that can be used during combat. It is actually quite easy. If you have enough mana potions, you can never lose as you can continously summon minions. If you have a premium code, there is also a "god mode" with Alt+O.

Reactions: RavenBlade

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
The download actually pack 4 of my games together. If you want to play the Warlock of Lust, just select the correct universe in the launcher, and set start to "Imperial Court". That is the real start of the game. The "Castle" start is for players that want to skip first 3 intro days and jump right into the open world game. The "Lust Island" is currently a mini game, that will be part of the main game in the future, but it is right now developed separately. You should first play the main game to get acquainted with characters there.

You are also welcome to try other games that are included in the launcher. If you like historical games, try Ludus Master.
this game is pretty exciting hehe ty

the animations are fine and every dialogue has animations too as to follow the conversation...and there are married women that's a big 10*10 right there i might consider giving you some money as a thank you for making me enjoy the time spending in this :giggle:

Reactions: knurd

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hi velesk, grinding like a motherfucker I got 4 natives pregnant in the village, but the last one (at least I hope there is only one left) never show up in the hut, so can't fuck her. It's of any use keep trying to knock up all of them, or is just a work in progress?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Can you change gender of Sylvia with cheats? alt+D? if so what values?
It is possible with Alt+D console. Find Silvia in the list and select her. Find tab "Flags" and find flag "futa" or "is_futa". You can check or uncheck that flag. The next day in the morning, her gender will change according the new value of that flag.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes