tiurcer

Nov 27, 2018
So the only addition in the paid version is NTR scenes? And the Patreon paid version has some censored content?

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
Mc mom being raped and killed > Massive redflag.

I don't know what crossed Dev's mind. When I read that I lost all interest, although I will make the exception and see if the story is good, I hope so because the scoop of the MC losing his mother in that way more than attracts It is to scare away anyone who is right in the head.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
So the only addition in the paid version is NTR scenes? And the Patreon paid version has some censored content?
Not quite. There are additional animations/variations in chapters 12, 13, and 15 in the ELITE versions. 16 combined images and animations. That's without any patches or non-default options.

CherishingAss

Aug 10, 2021
Yes guys we get it NTR bad and all, but some people (like me) are literally just curious about it and wanting to see what happens. Normally I always avoid NTR because I care about characters but the same cannot be said for the characters in this game LOL.

No offense to you dev, its quite an enjoyable game.

Welkiki

Feb 27, 2020
The free version gallery is disapointing:
it's just pictures which represent a scene​
not all available scenes in the version are listed​

The game was short enough for me to diligently explore many paths
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So i think i quite liked the game.
I remember downloading tragedy of medusa but never played it, i'll check it out and its sequel

is futa shit avoidable?
there's none to my knowledge

Last edited:
Reactions: deepglugs

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I remember downloading tragedy of medusa but never played it, i'll check it out and its sequel
It's quite a bit different than Warlord being both Female protagonist and a literal tragedy. If that doesn't sound like your thing, you may want to wait for chapter 3 of Athena's Revenge which has a male protagonist option and should be quite good even if you haven't played Tragedy or Gambit. I recommend playing all three, but I realize Tragedy and Gambit are not for everyone.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
It's quite a bit different than Warlord being both Female protagonist and a literal tragedy. If that doesn't sound like your thing, you may want to wait for chapter 3 of Athena's Revenge which has a male protagonist option and should be quite good even if you haven't played Tragedy or Gambit. I recommend playing all three, but I realize Tragedy and Gambit are not for everyone.
Can we have a small screen with Succubus Queen after the fall of her empire?
Likes After the story, she returns to hell and is very happy when mc and his harem are always waiting for her.

Reactions: deepglugs

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Can we have a small screen with Succubus Queen after the fall of her empire?
Likes After the story, she returns to hell and is very happy when mc and his harem are always waiting for her.
Athena's Revenge actually has part of the story of what happens to Eisheth after she returns to Hell. It wasn't a happy time for her or her sister queens.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Why does the succubus, not look like a succubus, Just looks like a generic woman. To be honest, thats kinda boring.
I find it annoying they treating her like a parasite too :/ MC is only alive cause of her. I thought the sisters agreed to anything ?. Bizar they want to kick her out.

Last edited:

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Of her sisters, Eisheth definitely looks the most human, but a succubus can pretty much take any form they wish.
1707161042375.png

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
ngl, this MC annoys me so much.. He was going to die a dogs death.. Done in by a horse of all things. yet the "price" to saving his sorry ass, was "anything" they said . Yet here he is, wanting the succubus gone.. Being mr moral police when she acts like a demon . News flash MC, shes a demon., llke boys will be boys, demons will be demons. Roll your eyes and go rightyo. Can he not be greatful and stop being a prick. Might not agree with her, but he has duty to ow the demon his life. Otherwise go back to pushing up daisys. Hes has a terrible attitude towards his savior when he has so much to repay her for it. They could have a wonderful and interesting partnership here, she isnt pressing it (giving him alot of leeway), yet hes got this stick up his ass about it. Hes getting power out of the deal too. So much to gain with this cooperation. Its more in his favor than hers.

For at least some positive..... Ciel seems really interesting. shes great. Handy corpse remover too. Can you imagine what type of cossplay and roleplay you could do in the bedroom with a shapeshifter ? :D

Last edited:

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
ngl, this MC annoys me so much.. He was going to die a dogs death.. Done in by a horse of all things. yet the "price" to saving his sorry ass, was "anything" they said . Yet here he is, wanting the succubus gone.. Being mr moral police when she acts like a demon . News flash MC, shes a demon., llke boys will be boys, demons will be demons. Roll your eyes and go rightyo. Can he not be greatful and stop being a prick. Might not agree with her, but he has duty to ow the demon his life. Otherwise go back to pushing up daisys. Hes has a terrible attitude towards his savior when he has so much to repay her for it. They could have a wonderful and interesting partnership here, she isnt pressing it (giving him alot of leeway), yet hes got this stick up his ass about it. Hes getting power out of the deal too. So much to gain with this cooperation. Its more in his favor than hers.

For at least some positive..... Ciel seems really interesting. shes great. Handy corpse remover too. Can you imagine what type of cossplay and roleplay you could do in the bedroom with a shapeshifter ? :D
Both MC and Eisheth have changed their relationship status to: "It's complicated"
:ROFLMAO: o_O:devilish:

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Why does the MC have a black circle on his face? Was the model for him really so ugly that his face needed to be censored? Did he have a 8yo shota cock for a nose or what?
You are the MC and I don't know what you look like.

It was a style choice to that effect that isn't exactly new. There's several other works that use this style also.

Reactions: ByteMi6969

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Does Warlord have a place within the Gorgon Trilogy or is it just a standalone spin-off? I haven't played the other games, but i saw some similar characters.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Does Warlord have a place within the Gorgon Trilogy or is it just a standalone spin-off? I haven't played the other games, but i saw some similar characters.
It is standalone, but takes place in the same world and as you observed, shares some of the same characters. Warlord definately fills in the gaps between Tragedy of Medusa and Athena's Revenge -especially when it comes to Eisheth's charachter arc. Some of the events of Euryale's Gambit, in particular the flashback to the Battle/Assault on Olympus (and the subsequent downfall of the Olympians) also tie into the Warlord story. As for Athena's Revenge, Eisheth becomes a very important character starting in chapter 4.

My recommended play order is:
  1. Tragedy of Medusa
  2. Warlord
  3. Euryale's Gambit
  4. Athena's Revenge

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes