Oct 6, 2018
man I dont know how am I supposed to use locale emulator with this game. I mean I am able to use it on other games but its just not giving me option to use it with this one game is broken af

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
man I dont know how am I supposed to use locale emulator with this game. I mean I am able to use it on other games but its just not giving me option to use it with this one game is broken af
64-bit executable -> Locale Emulator can not handle it.
Use NTLEAS, which can (another -similar- emulator).
This also means that, well, the game is NOT "broken af"... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oct 6, 2018
64-bit executable -> Locale Emulator can not handle it.
Use NTLEAS, which can (another -similar- emulator).
This also means that, well, the game is NOT "broken af"... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I dont know chief. maybe Im bad at it but it didn't work for as well. text is still slow

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I dont know chief. maybe Im bad at it but it didn't work for as well. text is still slow
Well you are doing something wrong, then; sorry. If you used NTLEAS on the game's executable correctly, should be NO slow-appearing-text.
Also, there is, BTWFYI a 32-bit version pf the game in the archive downloadable from the OP with which LE will work just as well, so there's that too...

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
that is interesting too, but it's sad koooon moved away from 2D games.... 2D games have their own thing
I prefer 2D over 3D as well, not because 3D is "bad" or smth, I just... like 2D better in terms of design (and not just for H games, but for animated series as well lol).

For example, I haven't watched Kengan Ashura, I heard it's a good series, but I was kinda disappointed when I realized it was CGI...

Reactions: rarbs

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
I prefer 2D over 3D as well, not because 3D is "bad" or smth, I just... like 2D better in terms of design (and not just for H games, but for animated series as well lol).

For example, I haven't watched Kengan Ashura, I heard it's a good series, but I was kinda disappointed when I realized it was CGI...
I agree. I find 2D more pleasing than 3D. For me, as soon as something is 3D, my mind expects higher levels of realism in movement and expression as well, and that is really hard to do. As a result, so much of 3D animation falls into the uncanny valley and feels slightly awkward. 3D can be done well, some high-budget experienced masters like Pixar and Naughty Dog can do it amazingly. But most of the time, 2D is just easier to make look natural and expressive. So in terms of animation, I definitely gravitate to movies, shows, and games with a 2D style over 3D. 3D anime just looks weird, IMO.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I agree. I find 2D more pleasing than 3D. For me, as soon as something is 3D, my mind expects higher levels of realism in movement and expression as well, and that is really hard to do. As a result, so much of 3D animation falls into the uncanny valley and feels slightly awkward. 3D can be done well, some high-budget experienced masters like Pixar and Naughty Dog can do it amazingly. But most of the time, 2D is just easier to make look natural and expressive. So in terms of animation, I definitely gravitate to movies, shows, and games with a 2D style over 3D. 3D anime just looks weird, IMO.
There is where I'm at when it comes to adult games at least. It's why I'm willing to give 2D games a chance more than 3D.

It's why I'm a fan of say Anthophobia or Sinisistar. Heck, we could go a step further and say pixel art is better than say games made with the Unity engine. (Night of Revenge, for example.) Which, while the latter can look good, I've yet to find a game like it that doesn't look off when it comes to standard navigation, excluding h-animations. They can be rather... floaty?

Last edited:

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
Great game. I play the WarriorGirl 1.30 so I'm really happy to be getting the WarriorGirl 2.00 here. testing that uncensored patch...

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
IK this isn't the right place to ask but... Does anyone remember the OG games? Those ones made by LineMarvel like 15 years ago (that inspired "Angel Girl" and Kooonsoft's other works).

Apparently, he had made the full versions of "Jungle Girl" and "Demon Girl", but the links in his games are down. Does anyone have them? Or know what happened to them?

Probably they're lost forever but, anyway, I just wanted to ask.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

Balial42

May 3, 2018
IK this isn't the right place to ask but... Does anyone remember the OG games? Those ones made by LineMarvel like 15 years ago (that inspired "Angel Girl" and Kooonsoft's other works).

Apparently, he had made the full versions of "Jungle Girl" and "Demon Girl", but the links in his games are down. Does anyone have them? Or know what happened to them?

Probably they're lost forever but, anyway, I just wanted to ask.
Well, based on that Games we have ULMF. ;) So I'm pretty sure you'll find both linemarvel games there. Need to make an account first, like F95.
P.S.: I remember both games very well. They came up when we are way younger than today, but was fun to play. :)

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Well, based on that Games we have ULMF. ;) So I'm pretty sure you'll find both linemarvel games there. Need to make an account first, like F95.
P.S.: I remember both games very well. They came up when we are way younger than today, but was fun to play. :)
EDIT: you can find both games with Google in New Grounds. Keep in mind that they are FLASH, so you need something that supports flashgames. Furthermore, there is a remake of JG in ULMF from Fans to fans. Not sure, If finished yet.

Reactions: CJ_2020
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes