CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
EDIT: you can find both games with Google in New Grounds. Keep in mind that they are FLASH, so you need something that supports flashgames. Furthermore, there is a remake of JG in ULMF from Fans to fans. Not sure, If finished yet.
I see, thnx. BTW, I already have an account on ULMF, but I barely use it, so I'm gonna check it out (along with this "remake" you talked about).

Edit: well it seems they cancelled it, like, years ago lmao. Oh well, it's a shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balial42

SeeS1337

Nov 27, 2019
Man, can't wait for a hard mode update, like in the other side-scroll games that KooonSoft released

darkdill

Feb 16, 2018
Speaking of KooonSoft's games, I'd love to see them make some kind of side-scroller with a high-tech girl. I.E. dressed up in a bodysuit ala Samus Aran. I know they've already done a minigame or two featuring Samus, but I'd like something on the scale of Witch Girl or Kung-Fu Girl.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Speaking of KooonSoft's games, I'd love to see them make some kind of side-scroller with a high-tech girl. I.E. dressed up in a bodysuit ala Samus Aran. I know they've already done a minigame or two featuring Samus, but I'd like something on the scale of Witch Girl or Kung-Fu Girl.
Boy, do I have news for you, Kooonsoft is making another game called "Space Girl", check his page out:

dmc4733@

Mar 5, 2021
Bros Wish Came True

Sussyballs00

May 12, 2023
There's this annoying scene where after the enemy finishes, it cuts to your character laying down and it lasts a couple seconds before you get back up; is there a mod that removes this scene and just cuts back to gameplay?

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes