Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Do old saves work on the new version? Because seeing as how it only added one new enemy and "smashed scenes", whatever that means, I don't feel inclined to replay the whole game all over again just for that

• Hey there
Reactions: junior20000

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Is there some chat codes like invisibility and naked skin in this game like they did with shinobi girl?
is there any cheat/god-mode ?
Yes. However, as far as I know, the cheats only unlock when you beat the game. Nonetheless, this save file, or any other already posted, can unlock the in-game cheats, the entire gallery, and the debug mode.

Do old saves work on the new version? Because seeing as how it only added one new enemy and "smashed scenes", whatever that means, I don't feel inclined to replay the whole game all over again just for that
Yes. I can confirm that this save file, or any other already posted, despite being from an older version, works with the new one (1.80).

The save directory is AppData\LocalLow\KooooNSoft\WarriorGirl

Last edited:

Lancela

Aug 19, 2020
Yes. However, as far as I know, the cheats only unlock when you beat the game. Nonetheless, this save file, or any other already posted, can unlock the in-game cheats, the entire gallery, and the debug mode.

Yes. I can confirm that this save file, or any other already posted, despite being from an older version, works with the new one (1.80).

Doesnt work for me, and im not a dumb person.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018

Thank you! Also on the topic of cheats, has anyone been able to, or least tried, to freeze the pleasure bar using cheat engine? I can't pinpoint the exact address and I don't know by which increment it increases per tick. Why they didn't retain the pleasure bar lock feature from that last game they made is beyond me

• Thinking Face

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018

I did what you said and it works but one question ,how do you make her naked and let her take off her clothes when you start the game

• Thinking Face

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
I did what you said and it works but one question ,how do you make her naked and let her take off her clothes when you start the game
I don't remember, sorry. I played it when it was 1.30 or something. Since then, I have only used the full save file to unlock the gallery and see the new content.

reaper1207

May 20, 2017
With cheat engine life is 40 in float, pleasure bar is 5 in double, the coins is in 4bites it's the same numbers.
ps: If you lock the pleasure bar the scape bar is also locked

Last edited:

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
For everyone talking about the slow story text:
TLDR
: Try using a .
Tip: the search bar is your friend. I know it may be not perfect, but still pretty powerful.

I've been downloading the same version from different sources across the web to see if the problem was my files. Sadly, all of them had the same problem. Some posted two weeks before mine.

So, I've started reverse-engineering the game again to see if there was any variable or constraint that may set the story text speed.
The only things that I found time-wise editable during the "story stage" were: the fade duration, stage load priority, scene destructor, etc.
Therefore, based on everything I listed above, I believe that the text speed may be hardcoded inside the staged asset.
Maybe someone with more time can fix it.

Notwithstanding, I was able to diagnose that most of these game handlers become unreliable in our Unicode system, even using Unity.
Probably the game was first made in the Japanese Unicode system and then poorly ported to ours.
Many were able to fix it using the + the 32bits version (as far as I know, the locale emulator only works with 32bits apps). Or using any other compatible with 64bits.

So, if you are having this issue, try using some 64bits or 32bits locale emulator.

Destructodoom

Jul 6, 2021
Even with ver1.80 I'm still having the same issue I had with ver1.70.

There are no Retry or Stage Select buttons on the results screen after defeating the boss on Stage 7 leaving me stuck on the results screen and the only way I can get off it is by close the game. This is also preventing me from completing the game and unlocking the gallery!

Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

EDIT

Well I don't know what I did but the issue seems to have fixed itself. It's possible the armor lock buttons in the options menu had something to do with it since that's the only thing I did differently last time I played it. Anyway, I was finally able to get past the results screen on Stage 7 and unlock the gallery.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
I haven't had any issue mentioned by the users in this thread and I've been playing Warrior Girl from the version where they only had 1 Game Over scene to the most current on three different machines.

I did however, configure all of my windows desktop system locale according to this thread right in this forum.
So far I have not run into any issues whatsoever with WG of any version.

Control Panel
Region
Administrative
Under Language for non-Unicode programs,
Change system locale to Japanese (Japan)

Hope this helps.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes