RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Been a while since i saw one of those timers in my experience they always go together with no releases XD keep up the good work tho narak looking forward to the next timer after this one ;)

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Been a while since i saw one of those timers in my experience they always go together with no releases XD keep up the good work tho narak looking forward to the next timer after this one ;)
hehehe yeah let's see if we will get another timer xD hope not but..
This is not the first time we have been in this situation,and we know it well.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
This feels like a 9.99999999 version and a excuse blaming the community. Let's try to guess how many bug fixes and delays this will get. Bug fixes: 4, Delays: 2 one asking for a couple of days that stretches to 4 (radio silence ofc) and a couple of hours that takes half a day, so 5th of december.
My prediction is still on "a release during a work week" and glad to see the guy already has a backup plan to justify future delays in January (adding Cobra stuff), so earnest.

chesire

May 5, 2017
No update this year. Aah just realized it dev are in some false delusion that they will release it before the year end like they are our mistresses, it'd hilarious.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
so....what are we getting for 1.0? if i remember correctly heide, maybe the new bbw girl and what more? i don't remember a lot

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
No update this year. Aah just realized it dev are in some false delusion that they will release it before the year end like they are our mistresses, it'd hilarious.
Koda says the update will come out when you delete your avatar, trust me he told me in dms

Reactions: chesire
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes