RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Thanks for the updates, Narak! You're the best!
With the timer for the next WG release set at under 3 days, we can expect it within two weeks! Actually, I'm really hoping that Koda has learned from the past and has set a more realistic schedule. But then again, he may just naturally be the type who only performs well when he's under pressure... even self-induced pressure. Either way, I get it.

In the meantime: here's Ada Tame ==>
Ada007.jpg
Instructions here==>https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2605094

Others:

And the "Graphics" folders with title pics:

EDIT: Removed out of shame. Enjoy the content!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 985467

Hey man, I know you're just trying to share something you're passionate about, but text walls like that reek of "I didn't do anything wrong, and also it's not my fault that I get pleasure out of annoying people." Telling people to suck it up and move on when you go out of your way to aggravate the issue...is the issue. It's not on them to be the bigger person, it's on you to not take the opportunities to rub in your freedom of speech or whatever the hell you want to call your attitude.
I've got no side in this weird pseudo-drama, but I'd like to stop seeing it, please. You have just as much agency in not continuing it as everyone else.

Reactions: robtbo

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Hey man, I know you're just trying to share something you're passionate about, but text walls like that reek of "I didn't do anything wrong, and also it's not my fault that I get pleasure out of annoying people." Telling people to suck it up and move on when you go out of your way to aggravate the issue...is the issue. It's not on them to be the bigger person, it's on you to not take the opportunities to rub in your freedom of speech or whatever the hell you want to call your attitude.
I've got no side in this weird pseudo-drama, but I'd like to stop seeing it, please. You have just as much agency in not continuing it as everyone else.
Thank you.
I do like calling out BS a little too much. I do realize that this is all BS that is of no consequence to most people, which is why I try (and sometimes fail) to restrict it to messages where I'm delivering content. I am arrogant... not in the way that people have accused me, but n that I'm proud of what I do and the effort I put into it and it does piss me off when people disregard the many, many hours that I've spent just to share. Just to share and get some appreciation.

We all need a reality check once in a while. Thanks for hitting me.

lol that was all pretty eloquent for sucking down 3 Jack+Cokes in 90 mins! I'll shut up now!

(Unless the next WG update inspires me :p)

Aug 27, 2018
Thanks for the updates, Narak! You're the best!
With the timer for the next WG release set at under 3 days, we can expect it within two weeks! Actually, I'm really hoping that Koda has learned from the past and has set a more realistic schedule. But then again, he may just naturally be the type who only performs well when he's under pressure... even self-induced pressure. Either way, I get it.

In the meantime: here's Ada Tame ==>
View attachment 474996
Instructions here==>https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=2605094

Others:

And the "Graphics" folders with title pics:

EDIT: Removed out of shame. Enjoy the content!
Please do Heide next

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
This feels like a 9.99999999 version and a excuse blaming the community. Let's try to guess how many bug fixes and delays this will get. Bug fixes: 4, Delays: 2 one asking for a couple of days that stretches to 4 (radio silence ofc) and a couple of hours that takes half a day, so 5th of december.
I failed you guys, our most beloved co-developer, profesional writer and unbelievable workaholic just bested my prediction.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
WG 1.0... the rest of Floor 6.5 in ToT... F7... the 2019 Spring Cleaning update... all pending... and they're taking requests for Ms. Claus like they're bored and have nothing to do.

I know burn-out when I see it.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
View attachment 477521
It's seems that even heide will get some cgs but dunno if she will get them on the 1.0.
Lies, I really doubt that Bo didn't make CGs for Heide for the "final" WG 1.0, this is just damage control for the delays and/or as I predicted another excuse shelved for a delay or a 0.999999 version of WG (the game that took Bo a "couple of days" to re-release) delaying ToT even further. Cheers for your cunning Palpatine levels Koda.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fanboi
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes