RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Dec 9, 2017
WG will be out soon. Keep in mind that he will ninja patch some content in a few days later. All of the missing content is kinda done but not formated yet, so it dosen't exist in the testversion yet. But have no fear all of the content is after the main paths of the game so you can just play this version and have some extras a few days later.

Koda WG.png

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
'Tonight' is a sizeable time frame...
Well, USA have 5 or more timezones and I guess koda is now on vacation in Hawaii, using hes precious patreon monies. So, your better bet is, when you are having dinner tomorrow, update will come.

Jan 25, 2019
I stay at home to keep away from the 2019-Ncov virus and it's so boring now.I just wanna play the new version...

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
He has had months to release this thing and he waits until the day after I go on holiday. Its hard not to take that personally lol

Dec 9, 2017
Yeah like I said WG is stuck on version 0.9999999 right now, but not for long. I had one of the test versions I would say 2-3 days from here.
(+Koda Bonus=Monday morning weekend release at worst, like always.)

Also the postgame Ada content in WG is pretty great. Ah and please after you get your collaring scene with one of the girls save the game and go into the title screen with F12 or restart the game. Alot of funny meta shit to find, you will see something realy cool. I would say that Koda learned some pretty neat tricks.... Well atleast he improved as a dev abit after that endless delay sufferment we all went through with him.... Thats the postive aspect I see in all of this.

Also look forward to the Succubus mini game by Bo Wei, he has done this on his own and it should be out in a few days. (With some english fixxing help he got from Sylph Pheonix ofc.)

Below some recent screens regarding the missing content in WG:

Koda WGpng.png

Patchnotes Light Spoilers below!

Patchnotes Light Spoilers.png

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes