RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

GoodFreak

Mar 12, 2018
Is the farting/scat stuff in this one and if so is it optional??
There is Piss Drinking. And it is not optional on the Ada Path(but it is also only one scene).

I got Maggie to collar me and then had it removed.
How do I now get Ada to do the same? According to the release notes she has a collaring scenario implemented too right?
Is there anyone else who has a collaring scene implemented? Please share whatever insight you have :)
You need to do all 4 Mind Words cutscenes(loser,slave,chair,toilet) and then talk to her(your nose can't be blocked).Amanda can also collar you. Heidi may be able to next patch .

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Hey I'm trying to go through Heide's story, and I'm at the point where I am able to choose the outfit, and pay 300 coins for her to take it off. Is this the last part of her current content or am I missing something

D

Deleted member 985467

wait who the hell is koda im seeing many mentions of him in other games of bo wei as well
I take it you're new here? :p

Koda is Bo Wei's partner in crime and 90% of the reason why his games get delayed to hell and back. On paper, he's Bo's writer/translator who also polishes and embellishes the core of a game that Bo hands him until it's a fuller release so that Bo can work on other stuff. In truth, Bo gives him stuff and Koda becomes so obsessed with making additions (and making them perfectly) that he never finishes and delays stuff over and over in some attempt to appear like he's close to finishing. Bo being able to complete a fairly satisfying short game in the course of 15 days, while Koda barely (and I mean barely) "finished" WG 1.0 after delaying it two dozen times over the course of several months, speaks volumes to the differences in their work ethic. Without Koda, Bo's stuff would probably be coming out ten thousand times faster.

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Nice game, although I think a little more can be added to the dominant side, at least some more nudity without completely compromising the "being dominated" theme. After all, the difficulty of the game resides in winning consistently but theres no real reward for it. Not to say there is great content in the being dominated route. I don't prefer the walls of text from the NPCs also in the dominated route. Hopefully more will be added later.

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018
I don't how to get sub pass with girl I let ada put the four word on me but nothing change same with maggie some help plz

edlesgce

Jan 13, 2019
Old saves don't work...just mines?
Please, someone could share with me some saves? I won't restart from 0... thank you!

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Due to a bug it's possible to get stuck in the post-combat Mindbrand sequence if you "Wait" instead of "Escaping" at the first opportunity. Would recommend escaping asap (or saving before entering the sequence) in the meantime.

A lot of people seem to be having trouble with Amanda's collar because they have too much gold to shine her boots, and Ada's collar because they're wearing a muzzle and dodge the required boot-sniff sequence (due to a bug, wearing Megan's collar will also dodge this sequence). While not strictly bugs, these are a bit unintentionally unintuitive and will be smoothed in 1.0.1.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes