RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Did the update to WG come out in the end? I know 1.0 came out but I mean the update that was supposed to be a few days later and add the last of the content for now

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Not yet. For obvious reasons I won't provide a date besides "soon" and "when it's done."

In addition to adding the remaining content, there were some additional suggestions since 1.0 that I decided to include. The only one I want to spoil is that becoming Heide's slave will provide access to the Will-Tamer without submitting to Ada. There were criticisms that too much of the new content (especially once all the mindbrand lobby scenes are implemented) is bottle-necked (unnecessarily) through Ada and I agree.

That said, I really want to get back to ToT and Crow so I can't make it any more granular than that: if you don't like Heide or Ada you'll just have to suck it up with one of them temporarily.

Megan's content is triggered every fourth attempt to Rest (ie. Rest three times, and on the fourth she'll indicate your room is not available). Just follow your nose from there.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
I just don't understand how to get passed Heide's part where you have to pay 300g to take off her special armor, unless that's the last of her content.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
That's the end-point of that feature. Her submission path (which runs parallel to that) will be added in 1.0.1.

Nov 10, 2018
Whenever I try to get a footjob from Amanda she says I need to win a few matches, but I've been finding myself unable to get one no matter how many I win. The option disappears altogether once I reach dominance neutral as well.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Not yet. For obvious reasons I won't provide a date besides "soon" and "when it's done."

In addition to adding the remaining content, there were some additional suggestions since 1.0 that I decided to include. The only one I want to spoil is that becoming Heide's slave will provide access to the Will-Tamer without submitting to Ada. There were criticisms that too much of the new content (especially once all the mindbrand lobby scenes are implemented) is bottle-necked (unnecessarily) through Ada and I agree.

That said, I really want to get back to ToT and Crow so I can't make it any more granular than that: if you don't like Heide or Ada you'll just have to suck it up with one of them temporarily.

Megan's content is triggered every fourth attempt to Rest (ie. Rest three times, and on the fourth she'll indicate your room is not available). Just follow your nose from there.
holy shit are you real koda ? why do you delay shit ?

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
I like Heide and Ada, thats not a problem. Hopefully you can get that and Crow done by the end of the month so I can justify subscribing. Is Claus dropped now?

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
Whenever I try to get a footjob from Amanda she says I need to win a few matches, but I've been finding myself unable to get one no matter how many I win. The option disappears altogether once I reach dominance neutral as well.
you need to be at a higher level of dominance

gladian

Jun 7, 2017
I'm stuck after "footboy I" with Amanda, tried sniffing, polishing and footjob, nothing works :/

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
That's the end-point of that feature. Her submission path (which runs parallel to that) will be added in 1.0.1.
edit faster koda, dont play with ur supporters money like that. Excuses after excuses and delays after delays, it would be great if you can work on crow and 7f asap and release it before 2050 if possible. :KEK::KEK: Even bo can come out with a new game within 10 days and it was awesome

besaid

Aug 19, 2019

In the kindest way possible, you need to get organised.

You already gave a timescale of a few days and I would be surprised if the update now took any less than a couple of weeks. People pay you for your content, you should think about your supporters instead of changing updates and deadlines as things occur to you. If there is more stuff you now want to add then schedule it for a later uodate. Your disorganisation is going to kill the projects you are working on.

Write yourself out a 30 day plan and stick to it. Anything that comes up in those 30 days you can add to the next 30 day plan. Stop just meandering around doing a bit on this and a bit on that and delaying updates because you found something to add. Bo is already working on projects without you; you are going to get left behind if you cant stick to a timetable.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
is there a guide to this? i been losing and tried some things but i can't seem to progress. i somehow to managed to finish the inkeeper events (assuming getting collared means completion) but cant get anywhere with the others.

AnotherAlias

Jun 25, 2018
is there a guide to this? i been losing and tried some things but i can't seem to progress. i somehow to managed to finish the inkeeper events (assuming getting collared means completion) but cant get anywhere with the others.
Maggie:
Talk to her with 0 gold - do it enough you get another interaction - battle interaction - speak with her again - eventually you get the collar interaction

Ada:
Lose to her with all the word types - then speak with her for the collar interaction

Amanda:
Also speak to her with 0/near 0 gold (must first defeat Ada/Maggie to unlock her battle I believe) - Lose to her - unlocks another interaction for when you speak to her - do it enough you eventually get the collar interaction

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes