RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 6, 2018
How do i unlock the rest of the Ada content to the Will tamer. I did all of the word mixes and I got collared. I can do the boot worship at the main menu but nothing else happens. Didn't wear heide's clothing btw

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
Maggie:
Talk to her with 0 gold - do it enough you get another interaction - battle interaction - speak with her again - eventually you get the collar interaction

Ada:
Lose to her with all the word types - then speak with her for the collar interaction

Amanda:
Also speak to her with 0/near 0 gold (must first defeat Ada/Maggie to unlock her battle I believe) - Lose to her - unlocks another interaction for when you speak to her - do it enough you eventually get the collar interaction
ah, it never crossed my mind i had to be broke to start it. thanks

exoendo

Jul 5, 2017
I think I'm stuck in Heide's gear? Fighting matches doesnt lower the required # of matches and everytime I check it increases by one

Search88

Mar 24, 2018
I think I'm stuck in Heide's gear? Fighting matches doesnt lower the required # of matches and everytime I check it increases by one
The maximum are three fightting but we dont have continuation until Koda relaese the update

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Yeah pretty much. Its a shame because what he has added so far is pretty fun, he just has no work ethic or discipline with himself

Reactions: olorex11
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes